Global Village - Hep me!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Prescribed text is The Castle. I've got the song Californication by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers as a backup, but I really want something better than that.

Machiavelli1

HSC
Prescribed text is The Castle. I've got the song Californication by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers as a backup, but I really want something better than that.
Do not use a song for related text. You are dooming your self if you use it.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I used "Addicted" by Bliss n Eso as my related for The Castle and got quite good marks.

LGC

HSC
i was also going to use californication but if songs are that bad what else can be used as a related for global village?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
i was also going to use californication but if songs are that bad what else can be used as a related for global village?
Songs aren't bad to use if you choose one with a deeper message. In the case of The Castle, it would be an anti-government message like Bliss n Eso, or you could go for a full blown anarchist stance of bands like Rage Against the Machine or Pennywise.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
With songs you can make up musical techniques etc..

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Songs aren't bad to use if you choose one with a deeper message. In the case of The Castle, it would be an anti-government message like Bliss n Eso, or you could go for a full blown anarchist stance of bands like Rage Against the Machine or Pennywise.

~ I'd reccomend ' I was a teenage anarchist' by Against me as a song.

Or you could look at ' A Clockwork Orange' which you may be able to use for exploration of ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)