Globalisation in an economy other than Australia (1 Viewer)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

I got an in-class essay in a couple of weeks with the general description of the task being "the impact of globalisation on the economy other than Australia, specifically on the strategies they are using to promote economic growth, development and policies adopted in response to the GFC."

So yeh, would you mind giving me some practice questions? :)

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Replace Australia with your own economy/nation

Anaylse the impacts of Globalisation upon the Australian economy and assess the strageties the Australian Government has implemented in response to this

Basically in your strageties you can refer to anything- GFC, eco growth etc. That was a fairly basic one i made up

With reference to the Australian Economy, assess the strageties a government can implement in response the globalisation

With reference to the Australian Economy, anaylse the impacts globalisation has had over the last year, further assess the strageties they have implemented in response to Globalisation

Remember replace Australia with your economy

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I got an in-class essay in a couple of weeks with the general description of the task being "the impact of globalisation on the economy other than Australia, specifically on the strategies they are using to promote economic growth, development and policies adopted in response to the GFC."

So yeh, would you mind giving me some practice questions? :)
this question was in 2011 HSC short answers.. focus on globalisation --> economic management

determine

Premium Member
HSC
remember that with case study questions, they can get you to focus on ANYTHING that is prescribed in the syllabus - I remember that in 2009 section 3 they did have a question about income distribution & wealth in an economy other than Australia and in Australia itself, which is quite narrow. they may also deviate from the typical questions about economic growth, development, trade and investment, and force you to talk about things like environmental consequences of the globalisation process in economies outside of Australia, which they have done in the past, and I seem to remember it coming up in a few trial papers previously!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)