globalisation (1 Viewer)

Rojc01

HSC
does anyone know a good case study for globalisation besides mac donalds and coke?

if so can you see me the name of the company and if possible the website of their information

thank you;)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
if you look thru the other threads you might find a few...

Harvey Norman is very good..lots of info..just ring them up and ask for a student pack...there are also stuff on their website

Windows also has heapz of info..

The Body Shop (i think there are a few articles in the Chapman book as well)

KFC and all those other global fast food places

Video Easy

a freind of mine did Boeing (as in the aircraft eg: Boeing 767) and they provided a lot of info for her...just ring up..

all the Banks..eg: The National Bank

Nestle...i know if you ring up and ask for a student apck ..they will send it to you...even express post if you want them to...

that is all i can think of on top of my head...leave a post if you want more..

truly in bliss

Rojc01

HSC
thanks truly in bliss for the advice

i think i will go with harvey norman. i'll ring em tomorrow

any other advice while your there?
:D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lol!!

yeah harvey norman is relaly good....i did mine on it..and got full marks..so if you have ani quest dont hesitate to ask...

here is some info ..

go to >>> http://www.harveynorman.com.au/ >>>then go to a link called corporate information that is located on the top right hand side...its got compani profile...annual reports etc...

the attachment is just some additional info on HN....it was prepared a fe years ago...hence the statz are a lil outta date (you can easily find da current ones on the site..or via their student pack) but nonetheless..the attachment is stilll helpful..

best of luck with your assessment

MysticEye

I did fosters and found it really easy their website has alot of info and even presentations on how it wants to go global in the future... its also alot more interesting then boring old qantas and macca's... also i found there was alot of news articles about foster's going global in the past few months... Good Luck!

Dashpreet

WHASSUP!

AArrgghhh... Rojas! :chainsaw:

Its Dash man... juss stumbled on ur thread!
Didn't know you used this...

Neways, i've decided to do Harvey Norman as well, so we might as well work together... :argue:

I'll b on msn... talk there...

Cya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)