Gloucester in Bondi Production (1 Viewer)

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
can anyone please tell me if his eyes are taken out in this production
if yes can you tell me how they portrayed doing it
if no can u tell me what happened instead
thank u

standup

HSC
yes his eyes are taken out.
cornwell just yanks them out... for the rest of the play he isportrayed as being blind

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
When each of his eyes are removed, there is a large drum crash, and all the lights go red for a second or two.

He is then portrayed with a bandage over them for the remainder of the production.

daz54

HSC
there is also a high pitch screach, he then pokes his eye out and Glos is blinfolded for the rest of the play.

did anyone have a private interview with the lead character. Our school did, but he did not answer any questions straight, no one understood what he was saying.

did anyone else notice that the character playing edger was from the smiths chip add?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
daz54 said:
there is also a high pitch screach, he then pokes his eye out and Glos is blinfolded for the rest of the play.

did anyone have a private interview with the lead character. Our school did, but he did not answer any questions straight, no one understood what he was saying.

did anyone else notice that the character playing edger was from the smiths chip add?
Hi Darren
yeah we had the discussion with Lear. Some people from other schools asked some really strange questions
that high pitched sceech is the microphone effect sound

yeah the edmund guy was from the smith chips ad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)