• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go after a friends ex??? (2 Viewers)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I was just wondering, would any of you go for a close friend/best friends ex, even if they were once close? I think it would be weird and personally wouldnt coz i wouldnt wanna put the friendship in any possibly jeapordy. Wat do uz think?

malkin86

HSC
A couple of considerations for me..

If they're so wonderful, why did they become your friend's ex? How ex are they? Does your mate still obsess about them?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i swear this thread has been done before...

i went after my friends ex.. but only because she gave me permission to do so.. they werent together for long and she wasnt that into him, so she said it was fine to pursue the relationship :)

7 months on and we're still goin strong

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, go after her. But don't:

a) annouce it or show off.
b) try and hide it. That is, if your mate finds out, don't lie or make excuses, tell him the truth.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
One of my ex-boyfriend's good mate was trying to go for me... we were all in the same class too.. *groan* it was horrible.

Personally, I'd never do such a thing. I know my close/best friends would be angry at me for doing so, especially if they had a bad break up or she still liked him... My friends choice in guys are never my type anyway.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Actually, if he was the dump-er, then go nuts son!

aimstar555

HSC
this didn't happen to me, but 2 really good friends of mine went out for bout 11 months, broke up and now he's dating her good friend and as you can imagine, they are no longer friends, which was bad cause they were in the same HSC drama group together. SO MUCH BITCHING!!! anywaz, it's NOT a good idea :(

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah i never thought going after a friends ex was a smart move - the friendship would b more important 2 me

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Remember that going out with a girl when you are close to her ex boyfriend can be dangerous because itll mean shell be hearing a lot about him and seeing him every once in a while. Could re-kindle some feelings?

chii

HSC
N/A
bf/gf, crushes come and go...but your close friends will stay with you and have been that way for a long time.
Why else would you call it your "close" friend ;)

My opinion would be, i wouldnt have the conscious to do that, no matter how attractive they are =/

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
shutup shady 03 i hate you so much you fkn cunt you fucking piece of fkn shit.
Fuck you hip hop u fukin asshole fukin fuk off you fuck

(Ps - Im listening to Urban legend)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive pashed and gone further a friends ex. mind you, we were both highly drunk.
and ive gotten with an ex's best friend.

i wouldnt pash a friends ex or an ex's best friend intentionally, unless under circumstance, i got permission, and depending on the story etc etc.

but i would probly get with my cousins ex, or even current bf, just to piss her off/revenge/what comes around goes around <--- long story.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hmmm i went out with one of my best friend's exs a few years ago and she didn't mind... but we lasted as long as they did :p .... 2 weeks? lol... kiddie dating days...
my last ex was the biggest dickhead i've ever met and after we broke up he went out with one of my not-so-close friends and i knew he'd just get bored and leave her, which he did...
and then after awhile he went out with one of my close friends and i knew he'd just leave her after a couple of weeks too, and he did and she was upset... :confused:
but i can never say anything because i'll just be seen as the jealous one who got dumped 2 years ago, even though i have a long-term boyfriend now and i don't really care about what happened before :confused:
it's hard to disapprove of them ..... =/

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my friend at the time stole my boyfriend off me in year 10 and then i went out with her ex for 2 weeks and now we hate eachother

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
shady_03 said:
I was just wondering, would any of you go for a close friend/best friends ex, even if they were once close? I think it would be weird and personally wouldnt coz i wouldnt wanna put the friendship in any possibly jeapordy. Wat do uz think?
If ur friend still like her/him then no, either way you should probably discuss the matter with ur friend as it might be an awkward situation for him/her. If u friend is cool with it then why not go out with their ex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)