• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go after a friends ex??? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my friend at the time stole my boyfriend off me
Haha, what'd she do? Held you at knife point and told you to hand over your boyfriend?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
but i would probly get with my cousins ex, or even current bf, just to piss her off/revenge/what comes around goes around <--- long story.
are you talking about who i think you are??

& personally, friends' exs or ex's friends are bad ideas to go after

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
I was just wondering, would any of you go for a close friend/best friends ex, even if they were once close? I think it would be weird and personally wouldnt coz i wouldnt wanna put the friendship in any possibly jeapordy. Wat do uz think?
i say go for it , just dont forget to blackmail her , by telling her if she sais one word you will put her on the internet from the secret camera footage u been taking the whole time.

funniboi

HSC
ghahahaha

my friend is going out with this girl i used to go out with ..

i don't really care seeing as tho i dont talk to him anymore

but i just find it funny because he doesn't know what he's getting himself into :D

HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
I was just wondering, would any of you go for a close friend/best friends ex, even if they were once close? I think it would be weird and personally wouldnt coz i wouldnt wanna put the friendship in any possibly jeapordy. Wat do uz think?
.. TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! ..

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
shady_03 said:
yeah, in a conversation with one of my friends he said "i think that she (his girlfriend) shouldnt get with anyone/go out within three months of us breaking... or i'll bash him" this is one of my more testosterone feulled friends but... well i wouldnt touch his ex.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
It depends on how deeply you are infatuated with him/her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)