Go Penrith High! (1 Viewer)

mimiian

HSC
lol, go Penrith High! can't believe we actually beat Sydney Tech, Normanhurst and Girraween, lol. being beaten by Girra for all these years and finally, haha. I was actually rejected by Normanhurst and Girra, lol, who is laughing now, why is Ms De Paoli so sexy, haha.

chensta

HSC
N/A
sorry dude, u can just remove this post, my last post, and that spammers post and we r all sweet :) alternatively u can just leave it all :)

timmay05

HSC
I was soooo happy when I opened the paper up and saw that Penrith High had done so well. So sick of all the newspapers having a go at any school vaguely out west. I go to normo, but pfft I don't care, I obtained my goals for the year, and they were sports award related not UAI related, so yeah!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I have never heard of most of these schools not living in and around the Sydney area but well done to all schools that made the top 200 list…

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Sweet, i can't believe penrith did so well this year, last year they were ranked 50th last year and now its 25th or so.

adambra

HSC
Well done to Marist College Kogarah, we didn't make top 300 last year :D

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
penrith high is full of bogan westies so i don't get how they did so well?? i thought to have enough money to successfully bribe markers en masse you had to come from a rich private school?

;)

HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
penrith high is full of bogan westies so i don't get how they did so well?? i thought to have enough money to successfully bribe markers en masse you had to come from a rich private school?

;)
Penrith High is an academic selective school.... and they pretty much get the best results in the outer western Sydney/Blue Mountains area.

The bogans you speak of, are mostly at the other schools in the Penrith area - like mine.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
look at the wink. it suggests i'm speaking firmly tongue-in-cheek. my cousin goes to penrith and she kicked my arse up and down and around the block, i'm well aware that it's a good school that just gets a bad rap.

7th Sign

HSC
oh then they should deffiantly be in the top 50 if their selective..

are their any selective schools where they went really bad??

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
yeah, pretty much there's two good skools in the west.. our teacher said dat we beat penrith last year, and dis year hmmz .. haha .. we're lucky to make it into the top 200

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)