• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Go The Mighty Roosters (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah mate no worries - they will bounce back next year... no doubt.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah they started to panic... if only it wasnt raining *sigh*

but yeah - penrith r the premiers... cant wait till next season... roosters will get their revenge :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
FUCKING HELL!!! It still hurts like hell, I can't watch the news/read the papers. Goddamn, we sucked last night.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i feel ur pain man - i know how much it hurts - but yeah AT LEAST we got the grandfinal and defended our title.. and at least we beat the bloody doggies - the stupid overrated players!

yeah we sucked - and they knew it - but dont worry man - they will bounce back - for sure!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I just got told cakes and I were on TV...haha they were filming this big fight after the game. That's funny. Yeah, I said the same thing, at least we beat the dogs...that gives me some satisfaction.

Oh and we sat behind the most ANNOYING Penrif fans last night, grrrrrrrr, I wanted to punch them.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah mate, we were sitting right next to these big and old and smelly pathers fans who wouldnt SHUT UP!

uuUuGgHh!!!

big fight after the game? serious? where was this? i saw this fight at the station but yeah - nothing serious...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Um, outside the gate...near all the food stands. We must have looked so stupid coz we walked straight past the camera and stood there watching. Meh, our aim was to get on TV anyway.

These panthers fans we were near had those big, annoying Willy Wonka hats and they got the shits when we asked them to take them off so we could see.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man talk bout the food - it was a major rip man! bloody like $5.20 for a bottle of mt franklin water!!!

ppsft man. that was crazy.

wow make sure ya watch the late news and tape yourself man! LOL

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hahahah. i work at the stadium, and yes the food is a rip off. i personally wouldnt buy anything from there.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
wow mate, how'd ya get the job man? i will kill for a job there

ah by the way, welcome back mate - i havent seen ya for a couple of months man :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
been working there since the olympics, basicly when they mass recruited heh.

lol thanx for the welcome back, though ive been mainly hiding in the sports section :)

cakes

hi
HSC
i bought this thing after the game frmo one of those food stalls there... i dunno what it was... but it was $8... hahahha coudlnt really taste it coz i had a cold n stuff and wearing boxer shorts and no pants in the rain doesnt help it just sticks to you...anyway yeah the food was hot n thats why i wanted it.

rip off!

oh man i hope we got filmed before i was eating... i think i looked like a bit of a grub when i was eating ahahha

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MuhUAH yeah i got this bar of chocholate - roosters choc bar actually and it cost $8.20

my goodness - i aint gonna eat it - gonna save it and get it signed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)