Go the Swans :D (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hehe what a win today, i couldnt believe it. they could actually get to the grand final when everyone's been saying that theyre going to be wooden spooners. mehehehehe

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Here here to that! The Swans had been a team that has been put down ever since the pre-season, and were tipped to retrieve the wooden spoon. But boy were the critics proved wrong! With all the controversy over Rodney Eade and Paul Roos, the boys were still able to rise above it and perform to the best of their abilities. I have supported Paul Roos since day one, and it is satisfying to see him achieve so much in his first year as head coach. Even with his broken leg, he still guided the Swans to an impressive win against premier favourites and minor premiers, Port Adelaide.

Not only did Roos do well, but so did the players. Players stood up left right and centre, when they were on duty. Experienced players such as Maxfield and Goodes rose to the occasion, and impressed many fans. The accuracy of the likes of Barry Hall and Michael O'Loughlin played also a significant part to their successes. However, one of the most vital elements to this team is the young blood - most impressive would be Adam Schneider and Irishman Tadgh Kennelly.

Good work boys and keep up the good work.

...Hopefully a Collingwood V Swans grand final.

Cheerio

p.s. I hope I didn't jinx the Swannies with all that praise. Mind you, although the Lions have lost to the Swans on both meetings this year, I believe that the match would be extremely tight. Knowing the Lions, players usually rise to the occassion when required...and hopefully, a tight match can be witnessed at Telstra Stadium. But Cheer Cheer the Red and the White I say!

thehalford

Ah well...did well to get this far. 12 other teams didn't.

Yeah, Schneider has been awesome, and the luck of the Irish has helped too. But it was all Goodesy with te brownlow and the rucking and the roving and all the other stuff. He was incredible this year.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Poor form... I mean, it's only AFL, surely Sydney can produce a team that can defeat anything from that dreary place known as the armpit of the world...

(Take this in whatever way you see fit, but I'm sending it as a relatively friendly swipe, if there is such a thing.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)