God I got so bad but can I still achieve my atar aim? Please help? :( (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I'm not going to post my exact HSC marks here but I got 2 band 5s, 3 band 4s and 1 band 3. I know I did so terrible I really hate myself. But can I still get 90+? Or maybe even 94? If I can't please tell me now because I don't want to be hoping like an idiot. Also my assessment marks weren't that great either, only slightly higher than my hsc marks. And I go to a top 10 school, if that helps your judgement

The 2 band 5s were in English Adv and Modern History, band 4s were Maths, Economics, English Ext 1 and Band 3 was Biology. Actually I got E3 for English Ext so maybe that's a band 5?

Thanks for being honest, everyone.

you dont sound like you did bad, they sound like good marks to me, you should be greatful for getting what you got, because while there are people who achieved much higher marks, there are people that are more concerned who didnt achieve as good as you, so just be thankful for recieving what you did, if you put in the effort you should be happy, if you didnt, too late now.

do you need a cutoff of 90 or more to get into a course with a high cutoff? or did you just want to achieve 90 or more because it will make you feel good about yourself?

remember, you are not your uai, and theres other alternatives, by judging by your marks, you will do alright.

goodluck.

anna_gooden

HSC
don't worry about it! i'm sure you'll surprise yourself, im predicting mid to late 80s but hey, I'm not UAC so none of us have any idea.

And FYI everyone who speculates your school is only taken into account when moderating your assessment marks against your exma marks to see whether or not your school did harder tests, it's has nothing to do with UAC.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!!!!!

:angel: English- 87
:shy: Business- 90
:devil: Economics- 83
:cook: Visual Arts- 93
:lol: Studies of Religion 1 Unit- 48/50
;) DT- 92

ATAR aim: 82+

whoisurdaddy

HSC
don't worry about it! i'm sure you'll surprise yourself, im predicting mid to late 80s but hey, I'm not UAC so none of us have any idea.

And FYI everyone who speculates your school is only taken into account when moderating your assessment marks against your exma marks to see whether or not your school did harder tests, it's has nothing to do with UAC.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!!!!!

:angel: English- 87
:shy: Business- 90
:devil: Economics- 83
:cook: Visual Arts- 93
:lol: Studies of Religion 1 Unit- 48/50
;) DT- 92

ATAR aim: 82+
You'll probs get 90+ :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)