Going against your School (1 Viewer)

No Problems

HSC
OK basically my situation: I do 11 units, and one of them is 4U english. I know if I set my mind to it, I'd go well, but the motivation is not there... I haven't started.
I'm on just over 90% after the assessments (viva, proposal, report etc), but I haven't actually written anything. My teacher wants a completed version on Monday; she'll be pissed off otherwise...she thinks I've done a substantial amount more than I have. Thing is, the actual work itself is due about 12 days after my trials; I feel this is more than enough to write something, but I doubt she will certify it (as has happened before; the dude got insane marks outside of school and barely any in school). Can I just tell her to fuck off, and do my own thing?
Will this count against me...?
Otherwise I'll need to start writing in the next day or two, because next week is also assessment week.

electrofatness

HSC
If you think you won't be penalised for it then I'd say do it your way, you probably know better than the teacher what works best for you so go for it. Maybe don't tell her to get fucked though, just stall handing it in. One of my friends who is doing it prolonged handing in her proposal for about 2 months so if she can get away with that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)