• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh great, now hes going to go ravage an innocent pie.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
oh great, now he's gonna start licking his skin....
at least you didnt suggest another orifice....

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/sexstuff/archive.aspx?subsection_id=190&page_num=2

Oral sex for him: a guide for girls

* Getting started:
First, get comfortable. Have your boyfriend to sit or lie on a chair or the bed, and position yourself between his legs (kneeling works well). Being above him in this position means you have maximum access to his penis, making it easy to manoevure around his genital area.

* Light up his lust:
Leave the light on while you pleasure him - the sight of your naked body will add to the turn-on factor! There's no need to feel self-conscious about how you look, but if you do feel a little that way, close your eyes (he'll just think you're gazing down in awe at his impressive apendage!).

* Lick a little:
Don't go directly for his penis. Spend some time teasing him by caressing, stroking and licking his inner thigh area, chest and belly. This will relax you both and heighten his anticipation of what's to come! Wait till he's fully aroused - and erect - to put your mouth on his penis, 'cause you may gag if he swells up inside your mouth. Stroke it with your tongue for a few tantalising minutes, licking up and down the shaft gently but firmly.

* Work his willy:
After about five minutes of licking and caressing his genital area, it's time to take his penis into your mouth. Place your mouth over his willy, covering your teeth with your lips and taking about five centimetres of it into your mouth. Use lots of saliva to make it slippery and sensual for him. Sip a little water from time to time to keep things even more lubricated. Use the top and underside of your tongue to caress the head of his penis - it's the most sensitive part. Using the different parts of your tongue will give him different sensations.

* Show him your handy work:
Now use your thumb and first two fingers to make a ring around the base of his willy for deeper penetration. Use your hand to control how far into your mouth his penis goes. Involving your hand makes it easier to guide, stop and massage him. And if your mouth gets tired, your hand can take over for a while.

* Create some suction:
Move up and down the shaft while twisting your mouth left to right, holding the penis base. Combine bursts of suction with constant movement to give him a thrill he won't forget.

* The big finish:
Before he comes, decide whether you'll spit or swallow his semen. If you're happy to have him come in your mouth, but don't want to swallow, have a tissue or two handy to spit out the ejaculate. But if you don't fancy him coming in your mouth, pull away when he's near to blowing, and try massaging him to a finale with your hands or against your cheek or breasts.

Oral sex for her: a guide for guys

Here’s a host of hints to pass on to your boy, so he can treat you to awesome oral sex (info flash: it's technical name is cunnilingus).

* Sit back and relax!
First things first: get comfy. If you’re not relaxed, you won’t be able to really get into it and enjoy the session. Some girls worry that their guy will be turned off by how they smell down there (hey, it’s only natural and there’s nothing offensive about natural odour) – if that’s you, why not take a shower first to freshen up? After your shower, stay naked, pop a cushion or two underneath your butt and lie back on the bed with your legs apart.

* Get him in position:
Have your boyfriend lie between your legs – with your pelvis raised up by the cushion, he’ll have easy access to your nether regions. Tip: to make it easier to balance, he can wrap his arms underneath your thighs and put his hands on each of your hips.

* Show him how you like it:
Once you’re settled, set the mood by showing him the way you want to be pleasured down there. Get him to cup his hand, then lick and kiss his palm the way you’d like him to perform oral sex. After this demonstration, swap roles and have him practise on your hand. He can then move south for the real deal.

* Let the game begin:
It’s time to put him to work! Get him to start by kissing and caressing you all over – from your breasts down your stomach to your inner thigh area. His soft touch as he trails his way down to your genitals will get you in the mood and ready for anything! When you’re ready, ask him to kiss your vulva as though he were kissing your lips. Guide his head gently with your hands to direct him to your most-sensitive areas. If you want to up the action, raise your hips towards his mouth to let him know you’re keen for him to use greater pressure with his tongue. Don’t worry about giving him directions – he wants to ensure you get maximum pleasure, so will be grateful for hints along the way!

* Work it, baby:
Once his tongue is in a rhythm, join in and create momentum by gently rocking along with him. This sensual movement will help you control and contribute to reaching a climax, and it’ll also convey to him that you love what he’s doing to you. Lose yourself in the motion! Tip: Get him to smother his lips in lipbalm before going down on you – it’ll make his lips cool and soft on your skin.

* Focus on the clitoris:
The most important spot for him to focus on to bring you to a shuddering orgasm? Your clitoris and the surrounding skin. Get him to vary his tongue technique in this area – from light movements that swirl around the bud of your clitoris to gentle yet firm sucking on the clitoris itself. Tip: Get him to use his tongue like a pen and “write” on your clitoris, finishing with a full stop – five seconds of suction.

* Orgasm, anyone? Yes please!
Keep in mind that the easiest way to orgasm through oral sex is to make light, flicking tongue movements on the clit, building up to a steady rhythm that finally brings you to climax. It’ll take about 20 minutes of diligent work from your guy, but assure him his efforts will be appreciated, and you can always reciprocate later!

the things you read when you're bored :/

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
lol, yeh eye contact is fun....i soooooo love being in control! i dont mind if swallowing most of the time, but sometimes it tastes REAL bad!
*jiminy cricket winks at ms georgie!*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
damn you non-reppage abilitY!!!

Thanks nancy! always good to read them :D

Acid

HSC
Nice guide babydoll. Albeit, it was fairly obvious stuff....

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
this is an interesting thread...u really do find out some important things

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
this is an interesting thread...u really do find out some important things
Yeah, ive learnt alot from this thread.

Holzabub

apparently it tastes better if u eat more like fruit and stuff and lay off the dairy.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
haha! dont get too excited mr cricket....:p not sure that id b giving a cricket eye contact:p
hehe just having you down there for a visit would be a privilege enough ;)

Plus.. you havent seen me with my suit off :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Holzabub said:
apparently it tastes better if u eat more like fruit and stuff and lay off the dairy.
yeh like apparently eating apples and pineapple or drinking apple/pineapple juices affects the taste....yet to have that proven to me though...wish it was true

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah it is meant to improve the taste

but i try not to think about that too much- distracting
lol...it puts me off if i think about the taste. i think there are much better tasting things in the world...like sand for example

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
so read in cleo or cosmo ( i dont know!)

dont touch asparagus.........

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i meet this girl once and this random party

i was totally shit faced, but when i started thinking about the taste- i freaked out and told her i had to go cause the last trains were leaving....

but then again im convinced she tasted fucking nasty- always keep as clean as fucking possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)