going down there... (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
it also depends on the taste though..guys all taste diff and i think that will influence the decision etc...
The fact that you know this makes me want to know you better as a person...yes...as a 'person'.

In all seriousness though, headjobs are a conflicting thing for me. I mean, my ex that I was like, totally in love with gave me head once and I never looked at her the same way again. It was strange...she bit me. I never told her that, but it fucking hurt.

My ex who I hooked up with tho, I didnt lose any respect for her...it was enjoyable. It's strange.

I'm just remembering how much that fucking hurt. Note to all readers of this thread: DO NOT BITE! I'm seriously thinking of going out with someone's who's like 93...no teeth...no biting...= ultimate headjob.

*runs to the bowl-o*

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
just buy your bananas and (if i remember correctly) your pineapples in bulk! :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ouch
haha, bj's are like the ultimate risk if the person giving is inexperienced...could be fantastic, or could be horribly painful

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You know how when you burp you taste the last thing you ate, do girls taste sperm if they burp after they gave head?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
jumb said:
You know how when you burp you taste the last thing you ate, do girls taste sperm if they burp after they gave head?

lmao!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
hahaha
I doubt it'd happen that often, unless the guy unloaded heaven and earth down her throat, or if his sperm was carbonated

elizarose

Refusal

i absolutley refuse to give head, i will not do soemthing that is degrading and which i do not get anything from, i feel ill giving head. My bf understands this and doesn't insist its not as if i take it either i choose not to give and not to receive. I have had bad experiences receiving!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Lol.. im going to speak for all males and say that "we enjoy getting head.. its fabulous".
I applaud your boyfriend eliza rose.. i'd do the same if i had a special girl.
you must be a good girlfriend...

And may i point out Tommy Lamp.... 1,285 posts in 4 months is a stupendous effort.
You must have alot of time on your hands...

MissGeorgie

bubz :D said:
just buy your bananas and (if i remember correctly) your pineapples in bulk! :p

yes!!! pineapples supposedly work well......im yet to experience this new "taste sensation" :p

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
yes!!! pineapples supposedly work well......im yet to experience this new "taste sensation" :p
Apparently lettuce is bad for it too.... i drink pineapple juice heaps.... would that be the same?
lol maybe you and i can conduct a scientific experiment Miss georgie.....

Pineapples VS Pineapple Juice :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
its only degrading if one person makes the other person do it.
head isnt supposed to be about getting anything, its supposed to be about giving.
yeah your exactly right. if you force your girlfriend to do it your a fucking idiot cause then you might actually run the risk of her biting your willy...
also, i agree because its not a "giving/recieving" thing...thats why only one person does it...and if your so screwed up about not reciecing anything try a 69!

how u doin?

HSC
this thread almost slipped onto the second page. when is it going to get the sticky it deserves!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Theres only so much you can say about oral sex

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
its only degrading if one person makes the other person do it.
head isnt supposed to be about getting anything, its supposed to be about giving.
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
but i mean, if you give someone head, if they're any kind of person they should be happy to return the favor
so you do get something

you just contradicted yourself....it only happens one person at a time because it is about GIVING, if their is the issue of giving and recieving, thats when the couple should have a 69

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)