• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah i think it's all asian superstition, but I don't listen cos the napro takes the pain away :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Yeah i think it's all asian superstition, but I don't listen cos the napro takes the pain away :D
exactly! it's all just connected to period pain, anyway -_-
luckily mine aren't usually so bad that i need napro.

gooody gooody

so back to the oral sex...do guys prefer shaved??? I hate blow jobs they are so degrading dont u reckon girls, but sometimes its just what u have 2 do!!!

nerd2die4

HSC
you don't have to do anything. if you feel its degrading dont do it!

gooody gooody

Oh yeah i no that its not like i force myslef.....but what do guys like??? cos its such a unsaid thing about what they like and dont like

Winston

HSC
bubz :D said:
my dad also believes that i should always blowdry my hair straight after i wash it, or else i'll "feel really bad pains" (?!?!) when i'm older.
Actually, you get headaches, if you constantly have wet hair, and you just leave it to dry on it's own.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Winston said:
Actually, you get headaches, if you constantly have wet hair, and you just leave it to dry on it's own.
yeah I get that...especially in winter

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Winston said:
erm well i usually towel-dry my hair and wrap it up for about 10-15mins before i blow-dry it :p

Winston

HSC
bubz :D said:
erm well i usually towel-dry my hair and wrap it up for about 10-15mins before i blow-dry it :p

alright alright!! dont go all technical on me.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i get that too .."cant go to sleep when your hair is wet, you'll get reall bad headaches"
and they keep on repeating this over and over again.

agent_angel

HSC
anyone gone down on their partner with flavoured condoms? whats the best? i heard banana is gross. also i heard u should ALWAYS wear a condom during oral sex coz of stds. anyone abide by this rule?

gooody gooody

No i have never done it with any thing flavours although id like to.....nah i never make a guy wear a condom it justs seems to weird dont u reckon?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, how about those urban legends about drinking pineapple juice and getting pineapple flavoured cum, and etc

It doesn't work you tools. It gets digested before then. But goddamn, it would be funny if it DID work.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You can't get STD's from oral sex. From sex education at school If I recall correctly, you'd need to drink at least a litre before there is any chance of getting it.

gooody gooody

yeah ive heard that...and doesnt coke make cum taste disgusting i dont really beleive in it....but lets just say i wouldnt mind a guy trying to drink pinapple juice

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but there are STDs which can be spread through skin contact, like herpes...
and if there are any bacteria/viruses in the semen, it can enter your bloodstream if you have an open cut in your mouth... so better to be safe then sorry, unless you and your partner know for sure that you're both clean

STAY SAFE KIDDIES

agent_angel

HSC
sorry i meant stds as in cold sores an ulcers can do yuk stuf or something. i dont no lol. oh how cool would it b if u could choose the flavour. i so would make him drink chocolate milk or something befor hand

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Well, I believe I've found my project for my PhD in science:

"Finding ways to change the flavour of semen"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)