Going gamer hunting. (1 Viewer)

The Savage God

HSC
So, I'm looking for some Roleplayers who are interested in trying something new. Because for the old guard, I have a message: D&D is dead. D&D is dead and unmourned and the new kids on the block are dancing on its grave and using its bones for toothpicks.

With that out of the way, anybody in NSW who's interested in getting a gaming group together drop me a line and we'll talk.

If you are just going to stop by and spam, criticise my choice of entertainment (as opposed to sitting around and staring at idiots being made celebrities on TV) or argue unproductively (that's the key word that is) about D&D, you can crawl back into the little hole you came from. Who said you could come out anyway?

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
Komaticom said:
You're in the wrong section, mate.

Go to: IT Stuff --> Games
Actually he's in the right section, he's talking about PnP RP games, not PC. I've allways wanted to RP, but have never had the chance (living far from centres of culture and personality). Hopefully I should get a bit done at Uni next year, assuming I find an interested party.

Personally I dislike D&D, ghey trolls and monsters. I'd love to have a stab at a Fallout PnP game or Mechwarrior (Classic Battletech RPG in new terms).

There are thousands of RP games out there, what do you prefer Savage?

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
The Savage God said:
With that out of the way, anybody in NSW who's interested in getting a gaming group together drop me a line and we'll talk.

look at the bos clan thread

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
I assume this thread is to revolve around PnP (Pen and Paper) Role Playing games, or some form of LARP'ing. I also assume it is not about computer based RPG's. If fact, I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with ' IT Stuff > Games '

05er said:
PPRole-playing died with Baldur's Gate.

The new thing is live-action role playing...that shit is whack.

(How whack? Wikkity whack.)
To be sure, LARP'ing rocks. Reenacting last weekend, I assumed of that morally questionable east-coaster. You know the one who always whines and steals people teeth, superlative fun. That was WWII, but small scale LRRP, Green Beret or SEAL Nam' reenacting is cool. Anyone interested, with some cash handy, drop me a line.

hipPo3

HSC
Bulder's gate is awesome. Esp Bulder's gate II: Shadows of Amn :)

But i too dislike Rping ...
type your request in the Bos clan. I think someone already mentioned it.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
Bulder's gate is awesome. Esp Bulder's gate II: Shadows of Amn :)

But i too dislike Rping ...
type your request in the Bos clan. I think someone already mentioned it.
I have Baldur's Gate II - tis a good game :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)