• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Going out with a Zing! (1 Viewer)

HSC
hfis said:
Drinking the blood of virgins on the winter solstice and/or having to register a new account. I missed your previous post - you were right about everything you said.
i feel satisfied...if i can enlight one person...i have succeeded...my mission continues...

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Oh shut up you fucking cocklord. You know when someone starts nitpicking at someone elses grammar/spelling they are desperate. You are fucking worthless.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Go sniff some lavender and take a lie down. Remember it's just cyberspace and u have never met me :rolleyes:

HSC
hfis said:
Oh shut up you fucking cocklord. You know when someone starts nitpicking at someone elses grammar/spelling they are desperate. You are fucking worthless.
no its ok...i pride myself on correct grammar and spelling...it separates me from the plebs of the forum world...thank you for correcting me sir...or sir-ette...(female version of sir...)

X

xeuyrawp

jumb said:
Maybe instead of showing him how bitter you are about your break up, you put all that effort into finding someone else.
You'd make a terrible Klingon.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
miaomiao said:
If he's been a real asshole, you go girl. ;) Obviously alot of the guys here are responding negatively because they've suffered at the hands of ex-girlfriends before.... or they just generally feel dominated and woman-bashed in life lol
I see that you're still chomping down on those hash biccies, miaomiao. Toodulu, obviously the best way to get back at him is to give him the best break-up sex of his life.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Toodulu that will only make him angry. He will get over that. You have to be the best girlfriend possible for a week or so and then breakup in a way that he can't comprehend how another girl would be as good.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Xayma said:
Toodulu that will only make him angry. He will get over that. You have to be the best girlfriend possible for a week or so and then breakup in a way that he can't comprehend how another girl would be as good.
Which side of the gender divide are you fighting for Xayma? What ever happened to brotherly unity?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Neo_o look at it this way:

Toodulu breaks up with boyfriend and he gets angry, he goes and takes another female to get revenge.

Toodulu breaks up with boyfriend and he gets depressed about females, he doesn't touch another for months.

Which one leaves less competition for you? Considering I don't know Toodulu's boyfriend I have no need to consider his feelings.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PwarYuex said:
You'd make a terrible Klingon.
I only do things that will benefit me in some way. Allowing emotions to control your actions, is a recipe for disaster.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
muahaha make ure self sooo annoying that they break up with u :D... id do tat..
then pre empt the break up :D

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
he gets depressed about females, he doesn't touch another for months.
howabout this is made permanent by castration?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Toodulu said:
guys, this is all HYPOTHETICAL
yeah, or you've finally gotten over your bitterness and have tried to cover it up with an excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)