• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

going out with cuz-in-law's sister? (1 Viewer)

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
tss my brother-on-laws sister is hot. I don't know what you'd call her though. sister-in-law?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yes, that would be your sister in law - your spouse's sister...

This would also involve you being MARRIED, which is just a tad difficult at the age of 15 (according to your profile), seeing as how it's ILLEGAL and all...

Minor detail.

Last edited:

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
I have said this before. If your in the heat of the moment are you gonna stop and say "no sorry its illegal what if the cops find out"
your stupid!

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
God, why do I even bother making intelligent points, with people like you around... bloody waste of time.

As I had categorically stated before, you need to be MARRIED to have a sister-in-law (who would be the sister of your husband or wife), and to be MARRIED, you must be 18 years of age or have a court order from a judge or magistrate, if you're under 18.

Since you are 15 (if your profile is to be trusted), then you are UNABLE to be married, and subsequently, UNABLE to have a sister-in-law.

This being the case, your earlier post:

tss my brother-on-laws sister is hot. I don't know what you'd call her though. sister-in-law?
cannot be corrent.

Either you're lying, or "your stupid!"

Last edited:

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
God, why do I even bother making intelligent points, with people like you around... bloody waste of time.

As I had categorically stated before, you need to be MARRIED to have a sister-in-law (who would be the sister of your husband or wife), and to be MARRIED, you must be 18 years of age or have a court order from a judge or magistrate, if you're under 18.

Since you are 15 (if your profile is to be trusted), then you are UNABLE to be married, and subsequently, UNABLE to have a sister-in-law.

This being the case, your earlier post:

cannot be corrent.

Either you're lying, or "your stupid!"
you dumbass. hes my brother in law because my sister married him! I can't stand how ignorant you are. I am not married dickfuck. I was just asking what that would make her if my sisters husband is my brother in law. suck mine.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
JGreenwood said:
you dumbass. hes my brother in law because my sister married him! I can't stand how ignorant you are. I am not married dickfuck. I was just asking what that would make her if my sisters husband is my brother in law. suck mine.
now now... settle pettle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)