Going to America for 2 months only for $1500 (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Is that possible?

i mean i had this pathological liar friend who is claiming she's going to USA around Cali, Texas, New York etc for 2 months, for only $1500 return ticket.

Is this true or what are your thoughts if you're gonna travel to USA for 2 months, ALONE! no friends, family not with backpackers etc. Only gonna cost you $1500 only.

I find it hard to believe, any challengers who disagree with me?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Is that possible?

i mean i had this pathological liar friend who is claiming she's going to USA around Cali, Texas, New York etc for 2 months, for only $1500 return ticket.

Is this true or what are your thoughts if you're gonna travel to USA for 2 months, ALONE! no friends, family not with backpackers etc. Only gonna cost you $1500 only.

not possible

iamsickofyear12

HSC
chicky_pie said:
thank you.

now i'm getting some more info to back up...gosh i feel like a detective :)
If you had free return tickets, were going to sleep in a tent, and not do very much once you were there it might be possible.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
yeh a return trip ticket, including flights around each states, (i thought u had to pay extra for that & need visa if you're going there for 2 months) i find it unbelievable. also to add, america is fuckin expensive, hotels there are like $200+ a night in the city etc

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
she wrote this on her myspace blog, she said its gonna be around $2000 altogether, i find it hard to believe going to states for 2 months for $2000

YAY im going to America!! Im so pumped even though i got months and months to go but you gotta plan ahead if your taking an overseas trip its not like im going interstate where lil planning is involved.

So far my Itinerary looks like this

Sydeny to New York - Im taking an early flight to New York, the nation's largest city and arrive at the hotel in the afternoon. Spending something like 24 to 26 hours on a plane JETLAGG hardcore.

New York - Philadelphia - Going to visit Ground Zero where the former World Trade Center stood, Wall Street, Empire State Building, United Nations Headquarters, Manhattan Harbor Cruise (Statue of Liberty), Lincoln Performing Arts Center, Fifth Avenue (fucking killer shopping), Rockefeller Centre (where the famous ice rink is), Trinity Church (gotta pay my respects), Federal Hall (im not even sure whats there gotta google it) and St. Patrick Catherdral (might aswell go to confession) and then finally in the afternoon travel to Philadelphia. Got few days to kill in NY so gonna eat some pizza and do a lil shopping for my pplz BAPE, Dolce & Gabbana you name it im shopping there.

Philadelphia - Washington - Now on this day im gonna visit Liberty Bell, Indpendence Hall, Old Congress, the Capitol Hill, Air & Space Museum, Fords Theatre, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietname War Memorial and Smithsonian Institution (i got not clue wat that place is but im going)

Washington D.C - Ontario - Now this day is gonna be interesting i get to vist Hershey's Chocolate World hahahah YUMMY! there gonna have to drag me out of there!! then to the Corning Glass Centre and Niagara Falls which is on the boarder of Canda.

Niagara Falls - Goat Island - Toronto (Canada) - Im in Canada on this day and i get to visit Niagara Falls (Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls) then im off to Goat Island, Ontario Parliament Building, Univeristy of Toronto, City Hall, CN Tower, Sky Dome Sports Complex.

Toronto - Thousand Island - Ottawa Montreal - Im in Toronto to visit Thousand Island, The Nations Parliament Building, Peace Tower, St. Joseph Oratory

Montreal - Quebec - Boston - in Montreal today to visit Mt Royal, City Hall ( montreal remember im not in toronto anymore), Gothic Catholic Notre Dame Basilica (another church and im telling you it looks amazing in pictures) now after this im off to boston so get your map out see coz im back on american soil, here i will visit Harvard University, Massachusetts Institution of Technology, State House of Massachusets and Boston Common Park

Boston - New York Los Angeles - Not doing much in Boston i getto vist a few lil places like City Hall, Old State House, Boston Massacre Site, Quincy Market. After this im travelling back to New York Airport for my evening flight to Los Angeles. When i get there straight to the hotel for a good nights sleep coz this is where the fun begins beacuse its NEW YEARS EVE TOMORROW and guess where i will be.

ANAHIEM, CALIFORNIA - for all of you people that are screaming in your seats dont worry so am I and for all of yous that are confused dont be coz Anahiem is home to...

DISNEY LAND

thats right i will be celebrating my news year of 2009 in Disney Land i will be spending one full fun and fabulous day at this theme park spending my last hours of 2008 in Disney Land and an opening to a new and fabulous year and my trip is still far from over!

Another day it is it will be the 1st of January and after spending my new yrs eve at disney land today im off to Univerisal Studios in the one and only HOLLYWOOD spending one full day at the studio. Gonna drive through downtown Los Angeles to Universal Studios and begin the behind the scene tour of Hollywood's busiest back lot. Gonna have some time to kill after this so gonna meet up with my LA cousins so they will give me the run down of LA.

From Los Angeles - Solvang - San Fransico. Got a bit of a trip as you can see LA to San Fran with a lil something in between but here it goes. Depart from LA early in the morn and drive along the beautiful Pacfic Coast Highway and stop at the Danish Village Solvang. Where i will see and experienec antiquated Windmills, North European architecture, and a scrumptious Denmark Backery. Then i will join the coast roade again and visit the ornate Haerst Castle look around here and there in the castle get lost for a lil in there and then get back to driving to San Fransico. Reach San Fran by the evening.

San Franciso - Not much today just gonna cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Fransico and explore the magnitude of the Golden Gate Bridge, visit Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and the Palace of Fine Art. After that got some more time to kill so gonna catch up with my San Fran Family got my uncles and aunts and some cousins to catch up with in Nor Cal before i head back to SoCal.

Yosemite National Park - In the morning i will witness the beauty of Yosemite National Park. Have a walk in the woods and allow the colossal giant woods and mountains, salient streams and waterfalls soothe my mind. Then in the afternoon doing a U-Turn SoCal back to LA bound for San Diego

San Diego - Gonna wake up from my hotel grab some breakfast and i will go south to San Diego and Enter Sea World this is gonna be exciting - This is the LARGEST and finest Marine life park in the WORLD. Here i will experience the excitement of many live shows including a Killer Whale hahahah FREE WILLY. After San Diego heading back to LA Hotel.

Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Bye Bye to the state of California hello to the state of Nevada home of Las Vegas! Lucky for me i will be 21. Wake up in the morning have a quick breakfast and head the Las Vegas, Nevada. During this trip, i will stop by Lenwood for a few house of SHOPPING. And by night fall arrive in the worlds gambling capital - LAS VEGAS gonna tear it up hardcore here just hope i can find my way back to my hotel.

Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Laughlin - Another state im off to today bye bye to the state of Nevada hello to Arizona! Gonna depart from Las Vegas and proceed to one of the seven wonders of the world Grand Canyon National Park. After a short day in the state of Arizona heading back to the state of Nevada where i will reside in Laughlin where the hotel has a view of the Colorado River.

Laughlin - Lake Havasu - London Bridge - Los Angeles - Sydney. One busy day and my last day in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! This morning, i will open my eyes to Lake Havasu and the London Bridge and im in between Arizona and California if you wanted to know spend a lil time there before heading back to Los Angeles. On my back to Los Angeles gonna stop at Barstow for some foos and refreshment after a long trip and do a lil more shopping by that time i should be back in the heart of LA. By afternoon i need to make my way to LAX for my evening flight back to Sydney Australia.

Arrive in Sydney after a 13 to 15 hour non stop flight. Be there my morning. JETLAGGED once more!!

lies or truth?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
unless she got some mega-fantastic deal from winning a competition or is planning to sneak onto the plane in someone's hand luggage and then sleep on park benches and walk everywhere while she's there, she's lying. maybe if she was only going for a few days she'd be ok but 2 months? pfffft. as if.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I went for three weeks and it cost double that and I was staying with family for half the trip.

It's bullshit. Plus how is she planning on paying for all the travel? She can't go to all those places on one airline and even if she took the train from NY up to go around Canada it'd take forever and still be quite expensive.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
I went for three weeks and it cost double that and I was staying with family for half the trip.

It's bullshit. Plus how is she planning on paying for all the travel? She can't go to all those places on one airline and even if she took the train from NY up to go around Canada it'd take forever and still be quite expensive.
Considering how cheap plane tickets are now I don't think the train would be much cheaper at all if you consider the fact that you are stuck on a train spending money on food and stuff instead of already being where you want ago. If you wanted to save money I'd think you'd want to shorten the trip not make it longer.

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Is that possible?

And you believe this disturbed person?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Considering how cheap plane tickets are now I don't think the train would be much cheaper at all if you consider the fact that you are stuck on a train spending money on food and stuff instead of already being where you want ago. If you wanted to save money I'd think you'd want to shorten the trip not make it longer.
Actually a plane trip between NY and Montreal is more expensive than a train trip.

The train "Adirondack" service is about US$60 for the ten hour trip. It's an all day thing but it's also gorgeous. The plane ride is normally $200 and up.

She's still bullshitting though, you can't get flights to that many places for $2000.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
Actually a plane trip between NY and Montreal is more expensive than a train trip.

The train "Adirondack" service is about US$60 for the ten hour trip. It's an all day thing but it's also gorgeous. The plane ride is normally $200 and up.
That one maybe... but if the train was going to take more than a day and the flight a couple hours it would probably be better to catch a plane.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Tulipa said:

She's still bullshitting though, you can't get flights to that many places for $2000.

i agree with you, she said she booked and put in the deposit, wtf how you book & put a deposit OVER 300 days before you actually leave? usually its under 1 year or 6 months...but over 300 days? is it possible? i said to her, how can that be so etc she said she just put the deposit for the tour not the ticket itself...completely offtrack lol

also in my other thread...i wrote about her making fake friends online, and pretending to have a boyfriend (she got exposed already & deleted all her fake accounts lol)

pic: real or photoshop?
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6032/lab89e75ef7520b74df0abbsx8.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fugly cunt...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
chicky_pie said:
i agree with you, she said she booked and put in the deposit, wtf how you book & put a deposit OVER 300 days before you actually leave? usually its under 1 year or 6 months...but over 300 days? is it possible? i said to her, how can that be so etc she said she just put the deposit for the tour not the ticket itself...completely offtrack lol

also in my other thread...i wrote about her making fake friends online, and pretending to have a boyfriend (she got exposed already & deleted all her fake accounts lol)

pic: real or photoshop?
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6032/lab89e75ef7520b74df0abbsx8.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fugly cunt...
It could be possible with a tour but I've never ever heard of a tour that cheap. Ever. So I'm still calling bullshit.

Ask her for the company name and a link to the type of tour. If she can't supply that then it's pretty much fake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)