Going to diff lectures (1 Viewer)

terMIGHT

HSC
N/A
If we have a nibbly-arsed lecture time for certain subs, can we just go into a different lecture? I have thursday evening lectures but other plans as well... how likely is it the lecture theatre will be full too? comp115 is a fairly full subject.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ye goto which ever time, juz dun be late to lecture and u'll get ur seat. But if you goto 1 lecture time, stick with it. Like don't go to day lectures this week and then night lectures next week because the material covered may be different.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Originally posted by Majesty
As far as lectures go, just go to the one that suits your time. They dont know who's meant to be in what lecture so yeah,
Does that apply to tutes as well? Cos my econ tute is a bit out of line w/ the rest of my timetable.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't know if it applies to tutes. they tend to have a smaller number of people, so for most subjects i would say you can't pick and chose

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
no they mark the role in tutes. you're only really allowed to do that if u missed ur tute for a good reason.
another case is if you goto another tute taken by the same tutor you are meant to have..and that tutor is nice.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Not all tutes mark the role.
But i suppose they might in ECON.

Depends on the subject.
Go to your allocated times in the first and second week and see what happens. If they don't mark i suppose you can go to any one you really like.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by Majesty
As far as lectures go, just go to the one that suits your time. They dont know who's meant to be in what lecture so yeah,
What happens when it comes exam times ?
You have to go to the exam at the time you are enrolled in for that lecture?

Morgues

the lectures are packed for the first few weeks but after that there are plenty of seats, I wonder why ;)

For mid semester tests you have to go the lectures that you are enrolled in, for final exams you are allocated a room

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grizzly
What happens when it comes exam times ?
You have to go to the exam at the time you are enrolled in for that lecture?
Exam time is like HSC.
They allocate you a room time and seat number etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)