going to gym (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
my dad has probably realised how scrawny i am and how much time i spend on BoS and has offered to pay for a gym membership

any suggestions and to where a good gym is in The Shire??? if you live there?

and how good is fitness first?? price and equipment wise, as opposed to say like the local YMCA with their small setup?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i used to do weights as school sport from year 10 to year 12, we went to caringbah ymca, its pretty good.

then halfway thru yr12 when we stop, i started going to fitness first at miranda, which is also pretty good (better actually, tho most likely more expensive).

johony

HSC
and how good is fitness first?? price and equipment wise, as opposed to say like the local YMCA with their small setup?
fitness first generally has excellent facilities and okay prices (around $30 per fortnight) - but; they will make you sign up to a contract, and getting out of these contracts can be an ordeal, since FF will have clauses that will really try and curb you from leaving.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ive been going to the gym once a week

for two whole weeks now!
havent gone this week yet though. cant get a hold of my friend! >_<

i need to use the treadmills/bike machines for my cardio badly, since i dont have one of my own and in this shithole called western sydney, i cant go for a jog without getting beeped at + its currently too hot during the day and im too scared to go jogging at night in this hole.

at the gym it costs like $11 and u can work out as long as u like

Zozo6969

HSC
my dad has probably realised how scrawny i am and how much time i spend on BoS and has offered to pay for a gym membership

any suggestions and to where a good gym is in The Shire??? if you live there?

fitness first definitely has the most and best facilities. u got miranda which is pretty crappy, sylvania which has the most members but some equipment a little dated, though it does have a pool, and wooloware which is the newest and pretty good if u just wanna do weights and cardio. the rate at the moment is 44 a fortnight i think, minimum 1 year contract, which is pretty pricey, but if u use it 4-5 times a week it isnt too bad.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Don't need to go to the gym. I'm naturally tank.
instant jealousy

another q though, what kind of age group are usually in gyms these days?
not a really important one, just a more self-conscious self loathing and embarrasment one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)