going to schoolies but not during schoolies period (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
so all those just vaccationing for schoolies but not during the schoolies period.. where you going???

me going on a cruise on the 8th of january.. yay

Skeeta

HSC
yeah all my friends are going away for schoolies on a cruise but since our group will be split over the schoolies period (some are cruising, some are queenslanding)
we are allll going away camping in nelsons bay over the new year

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i'm going in february, when i can get off work.
It's better than doing it round christmas/new year cos all the school kids and their parents have gone.
and it won't really be like serious schoolies, just a holiday where we do what we want.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
me and my mates are going to byron between 5-12 jan next year..can't wait!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hey, ska, i went on a cruise on the 8th of jan for my schoolies last year as well, it was still really good and there was heaps of other people doing it for schoolies as well

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
hey, ska, i went on a cruise on the 8th of jan for my schoolies last year as well, it was still really good and there was heaps of other people doing it for schoolies as well
yeh apparently schoolies people go on that one.. cos its the 1st cruise after skoolies and new years

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i got back yesterday from 2 nights camping at seal rocks and a night at nelsons bay :) went with my boyf but my group was up near seal rocks so we saw them at night.. but it was a nice relaxing trip..

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im going to the Whitsundays on a contiki tour. We start off in Sydney and then work our way to th whitsundays and get a boat there then we come home on the 23rd... w00t!

somborac

HSC
somwehere camping near gold coast/NSW after orthodox christmas...i.e. 7th of january

konferacious

HSC
I am going to Queensland with a group of friends during february as we have seen great deals with accomodation and stuff. We are going for a week, driving up there and going to Dreamworld and Movieworld. It is a whole lot cheaper going at this time and the school kids will be back in school. Can't wait to go. During actual schoolies week though, we will just stay home and party!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)