Gold Coast Schoolies 2006? (1 Viewer)

HSC
When did you all book your accomodation etc..?

Just curious cause we are hitting up Goldie but looking on schoolies.com, a fair bit of it is booked out.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Try also teenbreak.net or call your travel agent. There are always rooms available up to the day before schoolies.... booking agents often only have a small share of total rooms available in a building or on the coast.

[edit= teenbreak just got sold to breakfree... so revised advice is see a travel agent.]

Last edited:

scram_toots

HSC
Me and 18 of my friends booked at K resort about a month ago...you really do need to get in so early. I couldn;t believe it when I saw how much was sold out even when i went to book and it was early october then.

schoolies.com has had some reliability problems but there is one thing to be said about it, and that is that its bloody easy to pay and organise everything with your friends..everyone is responsible for themselves and gets their own password and account, and then theres one organiser who has access to everybody's stuff. Its very easy to use though and theres alot of support.

From what Ive heard its totally cool going the other way though,mthrough a travel agent or other websites, it just requires alot more organisation on your part which you might not have time for.

claireyxoxo

HSC
me and my mates booked skoolies for week 1 and 2 at goldie, but i live in nsw and jus found out today that hsc was puched back a week for us so we finish on the 17th of november and are suposed to fly out on the 18th..... but our formal is aparently booked on the following munday so we have a room to selll for first week at surfers royale if anyone is interested let me kno.... think u can hav like 5 pple or sumthin so yer

gracie007

HSC
yeah ud better hurry cause id expect most of the decent stuff would be already gone. me n my group have been n done with the booking, and most of the ppl at our skool already have as well. id srsly make a decision asap otherwise ull end up with nothing good.

carpediem

HSC
My friend booked i think yesterday, but it's one of those ones not on the schoolies.com site. everyone at our shcool that is going has already booked 2 weeks ago, I guess most of the hotels listed on the schoolies site are booked out by now.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Pffft i hope it gets banned by then HAHAHAHAHAH i wanna see you suffer to the point where you all hang yourselfs :D its been a pleasure spreading my hatred to you

pupdog1

HSC
nearlly all my mates booked in about a month ago and just scrapped in but for the rest off us we decided to go to coffs from the 26th of november to 3rd of december. i heard it's a pretty cool spot there during the week. i also heard that everyone that goes to coffs stays at park beach holiday park

Dominic

HSC
N/A
it's the same stuff every year.. look beyond captain obvious and realise there are tons of vacancies at schoolies up to the day before it starts.

makemyangelfly

HSC
I booked mine today on schoolies.com. It cost me $470 (each) for a room of three chicks. That was at Bahia Beachfront Apartments. But they are sold out. You should still be able to find something relatively cheap. And if you have to fly, it's best to fly to Brisbane and get a $25 One-Way transfer to the Espionade. It's way cheaper to fly that way now.

Have fun! Might even see you there!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)