Gold Coast Schoolies 2008 Roll Call (1 Viewer)

bella3150

HSC
lol suprise sex.. thats a good one.
im going up in the second week to the gold coast staying at the magic mountain resort, anyone else staying there?
i was talking to a girl in a cafe the other day and she said if you booked thru schoolies.com you have to have your building pass with you at all times and no one else is allowed in your room past 6pm. sucks huh.
i don't know why everyone is suddenly afraid of going to schoolies. There are only 3 girls in my year going on schoolies and abou 10 boys. I hope the schoolies tradition isnt dying out!

bella3150

HSC
why would you want to be known as the asshole of the forum?

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
conzo said:
hey im jacob powell and im staying at surfers international with 3 mates n looking to meet a few girls is anyone else staying at surfers international? so any girls that wanna chat about schoolies write back
creeeep

Pud09

HSC
bheck7 said:
creeeep[/quote
oh he ain't no creep....i know jacob powell and when you see him im sure you will regret that "creeeeeep" comment and be queing up for his services.. trust me i know all bout his antics..

brasileira

HSC
Ok gold coast is.. beaches, hotels, clubs, dirty, sex, drugs, fake tits, roid munchers, bikies and sun, its corrupt and so are the ppl, but we love it. schoolies time doesnt do the coast justice tho.. 2nd week is definately better but cos 1st week its just over run with underage 17 yr old qlders who are too young to get in clubs so make a mess of themselves on the streets and run around like little kids with no shoes...

The beach has a few stages with dif music playing at each.. most kids just get smashed in their apartments and roam Cav ave or pick up and go back to others hotels. theyve gotten strict on letting ppl in at front desk so that kills it a bit.

chriskoss

HSC
For NSW yes, Vic is on schoolies right now.
It was over-rated IMO.. still fun at times

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't stay in Surfers since I'm a Goldy kid anyway, but I went up there on 3 nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)