Gold Coast (1 Viewer)

sunnybuns

HSC
I just got accepted into the Bachelor of Physiotherapy program at Griffith uni, gold coast campus. I was wondering if anyone had any information about what that campus is like, and what they know about the program (all I know is that it's a 5year program). Thanks!

HSC
its pretty good, the campus is pretty big but it's easy to figure out soon enough .. i've got a few friends that do physiotherapy and exercise science, i'll ask them

Justin51289

HSC
sunnybuns said:
I just got accepted into the Bachelor of Physiotherapy program at Griffith uni, gold coast campus. I was wondering if anyone had any information about what that campus is like, and what they know about the program (all I know is that it's a 5year program). Thanks!
Gold Coast Campus is massive but should be fairly easy to get around. It's also very modern and has many, many students =)

J.

N1C0L3

HSC
i reckon they should have a pool there. o well.
So is there many trees and nice shady areas at the uni? is it treey? or is it one big open concrete cleared and paved kinda look?

N1C0L3

HSC
trees n shit ay
haha from following all your posts in this griffith forum, i luv ur language lol so much like me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)