Golden Oldies of '03 (1 Viewer)

Alexander

Gold Member
Just wondering how all the familiar faces went in history. I got 87, not sure how i feel about it after reading the other stuff.

Just wanna say thanks to all you guys, esp. Ash.
You are a mighty, beautiful, kindly woman.
"I saw her walking by,
And i'll love her 'till the day I die"

Hope you've all recieved a Merry Christmas

Benno

HSC
lol yeah thanks for that Meerry Christmas man

and dam u getting a higher mark than me!! :p

oh well at least i got over the state average 77 :s (up from 69 last year though)

still didnt work hard enough dam my need for a social life!

s2ophie

HSC
I got 88.

89 in the exam.

Merry Christmas to you all! You all made history fun!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Gee thanks Alexander lol.

I got 89... I really hoped I'd get band 6... so close dammit!!!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm not exactly a familiar face since I don't think I ever posted in the modern history forum, but I got 84... a massive improvemt on the 60s and 70s I got in my assessments. :)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I got 92. The best thing about having graduated now, is that we can justifably sound old and doddering, especially with the planned, 'simplifying' syllabus changes to occur. I'm looking forward to it even.

2005 Student-That HSC was so difficult. I really had trouble with it all!
2003 Student-Bah! Back in my day, men were men, and we didn't have to cope with any ol' simplified course. We had to do it all, Germany from 1918-1945, rather than this 1918-1939 crap. Boy, did I ever tell you about the experiences we went through?*Throws cane, rambles for hours about trudging fifteen miles to school every day through snow, mud, and other such metrological and geographical impediments*

Should be fun. :D

jgirl:).....

i got 91~ i was full shocked, but i worked hard! was so happi, cause modern was like my worst subject!

chop_suey12

I got 96 for modern history, which I found amusing, as I turned up to about half of the lessons for that course! Good ridance to the Cold War!

Mike85

I got 93.... I thought I'd do better, because modern was my favourite subject, and instead I ended up getting 99 for ancient which i HATED. It would have made more sense if it was the other way around!

Alexander

Gold Member
Hence my comments about not being sure how I felt about my mark!

Hey, cos i do pathways i havnt got a uai yet....does anyone know how say, a mark of...i dont know... 87 would scale in MH?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i got 94.... pretty good but i was slightly disappointed.. dont know what i expected, but for some reason 95 would have sounded so much cooler
I don't like you.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I don't like you.
haarrrrsh, biatch! :eek:

i was being half-sarcastic, but to be honest, modern was my favourite subject and i wouldve liked a little higher. thats not to say i wasnt happy with what i got. i admitted it was pretty good - im not one of those people who whines about failing and getting shit marks when they get 90+.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
haarrrrsh, biatch! :eek:

i was being half-sarcastic, but to be honest, modern was my favourite subject and i wouldve liked a little higher. thats not to say i wasnt happy with what i got. i admitted it was pretty good - im not one of those people who whines about failing and getting shit marks when they get 90+.
Nah, my rolleyes was...erm...left out.

I was actually pretty happy with my Band 5, but after reading this thread, i'm not so sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)