Golden Oldies of '03 (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
What was the mark for 1st in modern history this year and how do you get it? :p

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
93 ... I was extremely surprised because I barely studied WW1 at all (that includes when we learnt it the first time)...so I was almost certain ww1 would have pulled me down. But I was happy with my responses in the other sections... which is weird for modern because I feared that exam the most and always walked out terrified.

*10#

i got 91 which i was ok with coz i stuffed up ww1 and im just glad i got band 6 for my fav subject

rosie rose

especially with the planned, 'simplifying' syllabus changes to occur. I'm looking forward to it even.
-------
are you from syria? simplifying??? that's harsh to all of us poor 2003-ers!! will definitely join the future-whingers club!
and i got 95- pretty content, but probably could have done better... ah well.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by rosie rose
especially with the planned, 'simplifying' syllabus changes to occur. I'm looking forward to it even.
-------
are you from syria? simplifying??? that's harsh to all of us poor 2003-ers!! will definitely join the future-whingers club!
and i got 95- pretty content, but probably could have done better... ah well.
How is commenting that the syllabus is to be simplified for future generations harsh to us 2003-ers? If anything, it merely makes us seem more hardcore, and allows us to ramble about things 'back in the day', hence my looking forward to it.

Congratulations on your mark. (And everyone else.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)