Good Blog Providers.. (1 Viewer)

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
are there any out there? I just signed for livejournal but they massively restricted what "free users" can do. :(

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
www.blogger.com
Very good in my opinion. I've used it since August and haven't had any trouble with it. The good thing is you can also edit the html to change the look of your blog to whatever you want and now with their Hello! service, uploading pics to your blog is fast as well; they're even saved on their server so you don't have to have your own webspace.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Abide
are there any out there? I just signed for livejournal but they massively restricted what "free users" can do. :(
really? i think LJ is the best there is, if you just want a simple blog without a flashy layout etc etc.

Xu

dangerous driver
HSC
N/A
umm.. hey! try www.aetheri.com
it's a new community, i think really nice. And if you join now because it is early, you get a better account than if you join later..

Not sure I made sense :D

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Agrees to blogger....
very reliable and the help staff are great.
customisation is a bonus (eg on my site)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Just a continuation on my plug of Blogger; with its new Hello! service, you can upload as many pics as you want quickly and easily as well as put them in posts and such. Just check out the unipics link in my sig, if I had to do that using Photoshop and my ftp I would have to resize the pics, drag them onto my ftp (also taking up valuable space), write a post, track down the link to where the pic is, post the code to display the pic and then finally publish the whole post.

With Hello, you just find the pic with the program, type the message you want to go with it and click Submit. Easy.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i personally use blogspot

umm.. i also heard people advertising blogdrive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)