Good cars for girls. (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, i like japanese performance cars or vintage cars. i want a jza70 supra SO BAD. would never gt an rxanything because they're rotary engines, hence use more petrol. like, heaps.

How'd your evo go? I like them a lot, but compared to the supra or s2000 are very masculine, i think.
Evo goes hard (i/e + custom dyno tune) but it was a pain to live with. I bought the Evo when I was 21 and had a blast but it was not comfortable, expensive to live with (petrol, insurance, parts, servicing), attracted a lot of attention (good and bad), etc...

Nissan 350z.
[unf].
I freaking want that car.
Great car. Very affordable now but need to make sure it's been kept in decent nick before getting one. I also considered a 370z but decided it wasn't that suitable for my needs (i.e. practicality).

I like 335i - not that it matters.
I'd rate that in both e90 (sedan) and e92 (coupe) form. However the reason I steered away from this is because the new 3 series is coming soon. That will make it a great bargain in the used market though!

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I've got a '74 mini. I accidentally went too fast over one of those little, but high-ish, speed bumps and scraped the exhaust bracket. 5 minutes later the nuts fell out, the bracket fell down and the exhaust pipe became disconnected from the manifold.

my car sounded like some shit-bag harley davidson. It was SO LOUD. I had to wait like 2 hours for it to cool down and attach it with some wire so i could get to a mechanic haha.
hahahaha omg
loled so much irl :haha:

HSC
N/A
Great car. Very affordable now but need to make sure it's been kept in decent nick before getting one. I also considered a 370z but decided it wasn't that suitable for my needs (i.e. practicality).
Haha that's like my 'dream' car.
I want a dark blue/black mini when I'm older.

kfnmpah

HSC
hahahaha omg
loled so much irl :haha:
yeah, i did too. I have nrma free to go, but i was like 'fuck that i have fencing wire' it worked. I'm so handy. loljks.

but yeah,>5km/h over one of those little speed bumps and your exhaust pipe WILL fall off. true story.

KatherinePierce, why a mini? They're bloody expensive now that bmw makes them.
Find a fully restored, vintage one. Immaculate condition for 10k. Mine was fully restored. new engine, new motor, new interior and no rust, chrome as far as the eye can see and it was 10k(and it's a van, so you'd probably get a sedan for a bit cheaper)
Also, they're easy to fix. I've done a lot of the work on it myself.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
HSC
N/A
personally, I want a car that looks like this:

If I get the money after highschool, i'll buy and modify a Celica to look like the above picture.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
KatherinePierce, why a mini? They're bloody expensive now that bmw makes them.
Find a fully restored, vintage one. Immaculate condition for 10k. Mine was fully restored. new engine, new motor, new interior and no rust, chrome as far as the eye can see and it was 10k(and it's a van, so you'd probably get a sedan for a bit cheaper)
Also, they're easy to fix. I've done a lot of the work on it myself.
Presumably safety and convenience. I personally would stick with new as for me the car is a very important thing to me in terms of image (for clients) and importance of being able to get from point A to B.

HSC
N/A
Presumably safety and convenience. I personally would stick with new as for me the car is a very important thing to me in terms of image (for clients) and importance of being able to get from point A to B.
Exactly that~

kfnmpah

HSC
oh, true dat yo. The newer mini's are a fair bit safer than the old ones. Also, i'm guessing that you don't have to warm up the new ones for 10 minutes in winter. Probably.

But, other than having to warm it up, my car has never broken down (the exhaust pipe doesn't really count as 'breaking down') mechanically it's tip top, table top.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

canyonerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can you name the truck with four wheel drive, Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five? Canyonero! Canyonero! Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down, It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown, Canyonero! Canyonero! Hey, hey! Twelve yards long, two lanes wide, Sixty five tons of American pride! Canyonero! Canyonero! Top of the line in utility sports, Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts! Canyonero! Canyonero! She blinds everybody with her super high beams, She's a squirrel-squashin', deer-smackin' drivin' machine, Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero! Whoa, Canyonero! Whoooooaaaa!

Source: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Canyonero

I really gotta get me the Simpsons OST sometime!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)