Good conversation starter to a random girl. (1 Viewer)

bahhh

HSC
I'm no sleaze bag, I have never cheated or anything like that, but I have not had a girlfriend in a year or so and don't have many girls in my life and clearly I'm not getting anymore unless I do something about it... So there are these 2 girls at my station most mornings, and my friend (who has a girlfriend) is willing to help me start a conversation with them as a favour and go from there... But I am just not sure about what I should say. I don't want to use a stupid pick-up line or something, just some good conversation help would be appreciated.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Hi my name is Superman. I see you here often hey. Let's fuck.

0Jade0

HSC
jb_nc said:
Something where they can give their opinion works well (this is a serious reply).
Like how shit city rail is. Easy.
Just not something that will get you a one word answer.

Skeeta

HSC
ask for the time and when the next train is coming in?

Go from there.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
My suggestion would be not to approach random girls at the train station. Can't you go to a bar or a footy game or something. If someone came up and started talking to me in a situation like that I would think they were a bit weird.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
First make eye contact, and smile. Then go from there. Thats the killer, if they smile back your in.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skeeta said:
ask for the time and when the next train is coming in?

Go from there.
You: "Hey, do you know how long until the next train comes?"
Her: "10 minutes."

(awkward silence)

You: "So... do you like stuff?"

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
if your good looking:

- just smile and say "hi" and introduce yourself

or

- compliment them on something

if your ugly then dont bother. if you do the aforementioned they might think you want to rape them.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bahhh said:
I'm no sleaze bag, I have never cheated or anything like that, but I have not had a girlfriend in a year or so and don't have many girls in my life and clearly I'm not getting anymore unless I do something about it... So there are these 2 girls at my station most mornings, and my friend (who has a girlfriend) is willing to help me start a conversation with them as a favour and go from there... But I am just not sure about what I should say. I don't want to use a stupid pick-up line or something, just some good conversation help would be appreciated.
Find an excuse to talk to them. Ask them the time (not at the station with the clocks there obviously).

somewhereelse

HSC
if a guy asked me when the next train was coming in i'd point to the board and read it off to them.. not the best way to make a good impression!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
somewhereelse said:
if a guy asked me when the next train was coming in i'd point to the board and read it off to them.. not the best way to make a good impression!
b10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)