Good enough for a 99.95 ? (1 Viewer)

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Nah just joking, not that good - but someone give me an estimate please ?

School ranking: 200

Ranks:
English - 20/120
Maths Extension 1 - 2/25
Maths Extension 2 - 1/13
Music 2 - 3/11
French Continuers - 1/7

Let me know if any additional information would help

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
It really depends on how your cohort does?? Especially for English. How do you think you went in your HSC exams?
I always struggle guessing my english performance. But in the trials I came 9th in my cohort, and I think I did much better in the hsc than trials. But then again my school marks easy, but overall I reckon I definately got above 80%. Its all relative though, in ranks I probably made the top 10 possibly 5. English was probably my best exam in terms of how good i am at my subjects (they were all pretty good tbh). Although to put it in perspective i got 90% in trials and the highest mark was 102/105, which apperently is a state rank... Yeah highely unlikely...

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I always struggle guessing my english performance. But in the trials I came 9th in my cohort, and I think I did much better in the hsc than trials. But then again my school marks easy, but overall I reckon I definately got above 80%. Its all relative though, in ranks I probably made the top 10 possibly 5. English was probably my best exam in terms of how good i am at my subjects (they were all pretty good tbh). Although to put it in perspective i got 90% in trials and the highest mark was 102/105, which apperently is a state rank... Yeah highely unlikely...
lmao it's like how at my school four people got 102/105 for trials, yet no one got a band 6 in the actual HSC.

Ikki

HSC
English will kill ur lyf- not 99.95 for sure

mattyharvs

HSC
Yeah sorry I'd say you'd be lucky with about 96-97 depending on externals

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Haha thanks guys, to be brutally honest, I knew I couldn't get 99.95, I'm aiming for 95+. I just made that my title because I originally called the thread 'atar estimate please' and no one responded. So as a tip to others out there, what you call a thread has an impact on how much attention it gets. Sorry for being sneaky :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)