Good luck all ==> phys1131 (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
THat was no way a newburry's test.... I mean why give us so little space for a 26 marks question? silly if you ask me

TheKey

HSC
Fail

i dont know how others went, but shouldnt there be some sort of scaling that makes sure more people pass. Like most of my friends, (other than gman03 who will get a HD) think they either passed or are in the 40% area.

those of u who did it last year, u must have had some sort of expectation of how well u did, so how different was ur preditcted result from what u got? Like what was the passing mark in the actual exam do u think?

saves.the.day

HSC
Originally posted by TheKey
Fail

i dont know how others went, but shouldnt there be some sort of scaling that makes sure more people pass. Like most of my friends, (other than gman03 who will get a HD) think they either passed or are in the 40% area.

those of u who did it last year, u must have had some sort of expectation of how well u did, so how different was ur preditcted result from what u got? Like what was the passing mark in the actual exam do u think?
Well I'm doing fundamentals of Phys (phys1111) which is the easiest physics and I can tell you that they scale marks in my course. The mid session average was 20/60 so they made that the pass mark.. the tutors told us this. I am not to sure, but i think making the average the pass mark is the norm. or either putting marks in some sort of bell curve.

kaseita

Originally posted by TheKey
Fail

well, when i did it last year, my final mark was a lil less than i expected, but not by much (and my expectation had included some scaling)

i'd have no idea about the passing mark for the exam, but i believe we didn't receive that great amount of scaling.

i got 80 for phys1131

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)