Good Luck Business Studies 04 (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
GuD LuCK EveRyOne!! Im totally skrewed coz i wasted my studying on english! but hey i still got cramming time for tonight! hehehe Hope it will be easy!! ps what time iz everyone planning 2 go 2 sleep at tonigt? im gana sleep at 1 am or so... :grinshak: again, GuD LuCk PPle!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yeah, I think it should even out (crappy timetable) because we're all in the same boat with english.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i am planning to sleep... i woke up early today..... well i did the opposite i didnt like english and didnt really concentrate on it... im ready for business.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Eddie2004

HSC
I know I was up till 1am yester...I mean this morning. - of course, my nan would have sicouraged that if she got up, so I had a tourch uder my blanket, trying to take notes like that is awkward!
Geez. Stupid English - all over now. Ah :) Don't get me wrong, I liked english - topics and texts were kinda interesting - like Ros and Guil and Hamlet.

Busiess - i' pretty worried - I cae 2nd this year, but that certainly doesn't mean anything! I came in top 20 in English interally, but I know for a FACT I was't in the top 20 for the hsc - more like bottom 20....

Good luck to all the unknown business studying ppl!

Got to go learn case studies, and the whole syllabus by tonite! Ciao!

HSC
I dunno...prolly will - I haven't touched business studies at all, and i have chemistry tomorrow...:(

Rory

HSC
I'm in the same boat lol; I spent all yesterday studying for the paper2 of english so I'm going to have to spend tonight working on my business studies, I work better under pressure anyway and it's not that hard, the majority of business studies is bullshitting as long as you know the terms and financial ratios :) I'll go to bed around 12-1am as per usual.

jmac101

well, im accelerating bizzos (im in year 11) i havnt had to worry about any other exams and im feeling pretty confident about tomorro... just hope the reports arent to hectic... bit hazy on the end of globalisation.. but overall im confident... godd luck guys

phantastic

Good luck with the exam tomorrow ^_^
Hopefully there won't be some question that just throws us all off... otherwise should be able to ace it :D

Yeah if anyone needs any help studying or has any questions feel free to contact me on MSN - theshadow_0@hotmail.com ... I'm doing QANTAS as a case study however if you look at the rubric/marking guidlines for most reports it states "case study/studies"... so thats why i have sound knowledge on other case studies such as the FILA "exclusive dealing" scandal and many other small ones like that that you may need to link points in a report to a case study where your main case study is inadequate in covering = p

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
so did i ????

its pretty early actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)