good luck for exams (1 Viewer)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
yes your sig pisses me off
...........................................................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
/controversy begin :D
:cool: nope............... everyone has their own option to choose what they like, what they hate though

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
the little boy dancing around in ur sig makes me think of that song that goes 'do a little dance, shake a little love (was it love or flub?), get down tonight!' :p
oh id love to go down on tig tonight.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
the little boy dancing around in ur sig makes me think of that song that goes 'do a little dance, shake a little love (was it love or flub?), get down tonight!' :p
oh God, exams have made us all a tad hysterical (or at least, mildy crazy lol)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Sarah168 said:
oh God, exams have made us all a tad hysterical (or at least, mildy crazy lol)

Whaddya mean, exams have "made" us? Weren't we all like that to start off with (esp Stas.... actually, lets not go there :p)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ahhh had the worst dream. I went to the ecmt exam and sat down. started doing the test. I was all like 'hey this isn't too bad'. I finished it. Had 30 minutes to spare. Sat there. Then the time was up. ANd i was all like 'hey. why the hell wasnt there any long answer q's.' So i found out that i did the wrong test. i just picked up a random piece of paper from the room and did that.
When i woke up i still had that feeling that it wasn't a dream. it took me about 5 minutes to realise it was. I always get those exam dreams. Like my infamous sitting 3 exams at one time during the hsc and blanking out for 2 hours and failing.

jellybeenz

HSC
melbournian said:
Seriously, you care way too much.
anxiety dreams about exams also apply to those who don't care enough during the semester or during stuvac and then freak out the day/night before an exam, but I think I agree... 1time4theppl seems to care way too much, then again I'm guessing he'll be the one with a HD average....

~~~~~~~~~Gooood Luck~~~~~~~~~~~~ vibes to everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)