Good luck guys! (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
Hey Guys,

Good luck and the all best for tomorrow! I’m CERTAIN you guys can all perform incredibly well. You have all worked so hard, with consistency and the determination to excel. It shall all bear fruition in the end. Remember to maintain a calm, composed state of mind when tackling questions, and always explicitly respond to it. Synthesis and textual evidence is ESSENTIAL. STEEL will always do the trick! Finally, take a deep breath, relax and have a good night’s sleep. Wake up with a fresh, clear mind and SMASH IT! Here’s something to keep in mind: “Push your limits. You’ll be surprised how far you can take yourself and how much you can do”.

Keep everything in perspective. An ATAR is just a mere rank. There are multiple other ways of obtaining your desired careers and goals.
KICK ARSE!

San :)

NWO

HSC
Well said, Have fun studying tonight.

enoilgam

HSC
Hey Guys,

Good luck and the all best for tomorrow! I’m CERTAIN you guys can all perform incredibly well. You have all worked so hard, with consistency and the determination to excel. It shall all bear fruition in the end. Remember to maintain a calm, composed state of mind when tackling questions, and always explicitly respond to it. Synthesis and textual evidence is ESSENTIAL. STEEL will always do the trick! Finally, take a deep breath, relax and have a good night’s sleep. Wake up with a fresh, clear mind and SMASH IT! Here’s something to keep in mind: “Push your limits. You’ll be surprised how far you can take yourself and how much you can do”.

Keep everything in perspective. An ATAR is just a mere rank. There are multiple other ways of obtaining your desired careers and goals.
KICK ARSE!

San :)
Sanjoy is back.
It feels like just yesterday I was saying the same to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)