Good Luck Mx2ers! (1 Viewer)

Captain A

HSC
N/A
From what I've noticed, a lot of us here on BoS are going to be attending the supposedly most difficult HSC exam, the dreaded maths extension 2 paper. :O

Just wanted to say good luck, and don't forget that if you feel you've failed, it is likely the majority would have too (unless you're just really crap).

May Board of Studies have mercy on us all...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hehe thanks for the luck, i need all the help i can get.

@ahhliss - apparently last year's paper was really hard. Hopefully that means we'll be getting an easier paper but it could mean we'll be getting another hard one ><"

charlen

HSC

@ahhliss - apparently last year's paper was really hard. Hopefully that means we'll be getting an easier paper but it could mean we'll be getting another hard one ><"
i thought late years paper was pretty easy and really easy 07 so i hope they go for another year of easy paper :p

kevda1st

HSC
really? i thought 08 was easy compared to 07... yeh im guessing itll be moderate, like the 06 paper

Monsterman

HSC
the recent ones are easier than the past ones...
I haven't done the recent years. I'll aim to maybe do 07 and 06 today... I've done 1999 and early 2000's and I scored WAY lower in those than the 2008 o.0 I remember people complaining last year after the exam though...
who wouldnt complain after an exam

untouchablecuz

HSC
From what I've noticed, a lot of us here on BoS are going to be attending the supposedly most difficult HSC exam, the dreaded maths extension 2 paper. :O

Just wanted to say good luck, and don't forget that if you feel you've failed, it is likely the majority would have too (unless you're just really crap).

May Board of Studies have mercy on us all...
thanks m8

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Thanks to a change in the exam committee, things can't be predicted.
I hope the exam will be like 06-08. They were easy.

Last edited:

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Thankyou OP.
Good luck everyone!!
:)
(please be like the 2004 paper)

kwabon

Banned
HSC
hope this year will be pretty hard because easy for me will mean many silly mistakes :-S, and yep goodluck everyone, have no doubt that each and everyone is gonna kill it.
LETS DO THIS SHIT.

Bunzhou

HSC
Last years paper was easy so I have a bad feeling this years is gonna be hard..:/ good luck to all!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
shit yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im just excited cos i'll get to hear the exam co-ordinator say "calculator" (she says it in a fukn funny accent) xD xD

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

hahaha nice skills of deduction anna =P =P

tbh i think just get of BoS, prepare well and to the best of ur ability and see wat happens

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
How is the 2004 paper in comparison? I just finished it and I want to know what kind of paper it was.
I found the 2004 paper the easiest from 04-08. That's probably because it had less emphasis on topics that I suck at. I got 93/120 and that's the highest I've gotten (no where near what everybody else is getting on here).

I've read of people saying that the 2007 paper was easy but I found that one hard - I absolutely suck at conics when it isn't in the first four questions.

Last edited:

budi tan

HSC
2004 to me is reasonably hard but not if you compare it to 2000 im like literally stuck in the middle. I like the 2001's and 2006's ones.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hahaha nice skills of deduction anna =P =P

tbh i think just get of BoS, prepare well and to the best of ur ability and see wat happens
Hehehe, i dare you to work out the probability Mr 100+/120 XD

Yeah i think i'm going to get off and study my arse off and sleep.

That's all i can do right now.

Good luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)