Good luck year 12 (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Good luck year 12,

I hope for the best and may GOD give his blessing towards you. You are in for a treat, the HSC in my opinion really makes a person. I am not the same person like I used to be a year ago. Even though the odds may be against you, whatever someone crashes your dreams and gives up on you, remember be true to yourselve. People crashed and shattered my dreams and turned their backs on me as a lost cause, but I never gave up. I hope that helps. Thank you to those who were with me and those aginst me well.......Have a nice life

kaseita

yea, g'luck to you guys. It's a toughie, but that's mainly because of the pressure on you, rather than the actual work (the work is tough, but the main thing that will tear you down is if the pressure gets to you, or you don't complete the work)

make sure you get anything that's troubling you, or distracting you off your backs. but also make sure that you have a balance life, not 24/7 study, cause you'll either completely burn out, or end up on the borderline of blindness (like my friend is at the moment)

and never give up. get the work done, do the notes, make sure your prepared. and make sure you have some fun! its the last year - make the most of it.

Ozz^E

I agree. Dont know bout "HSC makes a person"..but it does help one to develop considerably as an individual. SO study hard, have fun!

PS. The fun may have to wait till its over.;)

:D

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
You'll be fine. Just don't do something really stupid just before the exams... the risks could outweigh the misadventure benefits.

Oh, I really think it's not the HSC itself but this year as the final year when everyone's together. Don't like to tribute the HSC with things it doesn't deserve.

Christine

beige member
HSC
guys good luck but remember at the end of the day its just a piece of paper. I'm in the situation atm that i might not get the HSC if my misadventure isn't accepted so GO TO YOUR EXAMS!! even if ur dying!!

na seriously don;t let it get on top of you - as my doctor said its better to be happy and work at woolies than depressed/stressed and be earning serious money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)