good luck (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Good luck to everyone for wednesday! :)
Let me know what you all end up getting in ecos...

I know its weird, but I want to do the exam, besides it being my last exam, its probably one of my fave subjects and the one I know the best. But at the same time, I dont want to do it, in case I screw it up, Im depending on doing well in this subject for a good uai.

Anyone looking forward to it, or dreading it? or just plain confused?

Alex

Jessika, thanks for the 'luck', im gonna need it. As for you, I hope you do really well, and that everyone here achieves to their potential.

kaseita

I'm kinda dreading it, cause its the last one I can potentially stuff up, but its also my fav subject as well, so I'm hoping that I'll get through it!
Plus, whenever I do the essays, there's so much time, that I feel like its been an eternity...

but yea, g'luck everyone! do your best, to end it all! (for most of you anyway)

zemaj

You can't be any more stuffed than I am. I haven't actually done any serious revision since my trails. I figure eco ain't going to be in my top 10, so I spent most of the time on RE. Seems a bit of a waste, I was 5 in the year after all, so I hadn't really stuffed it, but I guess it's too late now... then again I'd only done an 7/8 of my chem course the day before my exam, and chem is by far my biggest subject, so I guess there's still time...

:rolleyes:

-zem

kaseita

28hrs left from... now!...you'd better get cracking :D

hmm, I'm the opposite of you...I'm studying ecos and cramming in RE after ecos :p

zemaj

Arggggghhhhhh.... I'm still here.

It's the day before my final HSC eco exam & I can't get motivated... something's wrong :p

Ok, seriously going now.

-zem

*Britney*

thanx for the luck, i have php and eco on the same day den i have re the next day so im hoping today is a really long one! eco is my fave subject and im looking forward to getting the exam over and done with im sick of waiting this hsc has been so long and drawn out neways goodluck to everyone you all sound pretty smart and dedicated otherwise you wouldn't have come to this site

stickyicky

Originally posted by zemaj
Arggggghhhhhh.... I'm still here.

It's the day before my final HSC eco exam & I can't get motivated... something's wrong :p

Ok, seriously going now.

-zem
[/QUOTE

same here

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah good luck pplz
im sure all u guys will do fine, coz u all kno ur shit !
this is my best subject and ill b pretty disappointed if i get less than band 6, but hey...its my last exam and all...grr, now i kno im gonna stuff it up...

but anyway
best of luck everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)