Good place to live at that is close to Usyd (1 Viewer)

exiting

HSC
You serious? Move to Glebe bras, you can just walk to USYD everyday hahaha WEEOOOO.
Nah but seriously USYD is just down the road for me, it was pretty good for trial period, walking to Fisher library 'til 10pm rocked.

@Alex499, how fast do you walk?!?! Took me 10 minutes to walk once from my house to the Engineering faculty haha

rx34

HSC
You serious? Move to Glebe bras, you can just walk to USYD everyday hahaha WEEOOOO.
Nah but seriously USYD is just down the road for me, it was pretty good for trial period, walking to Fisher library 'til 10pm rocked.

@Alex499, how fast do you walk?!?! Took me 10 minutes to walk once from my house to the Engineering faculty haha
Walking at 10pm?? Is it even safe?

rx34

HSC
lol you've never walked anywhere later than 10pm?
Lol nah I'm just hell paranoid of Usyd considering it's close to Redfern. I've only roamed the streets of Melbourne at night :eek:

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol you just gotta be smart is all, same applies for Footscray/Parkville/Sunshine. i've walked through these suburbs past midnight

rx34

HSC
lol you just gotta be smart is all, same applies for Footscray/Parkville/Sunshine. i've walked through these suburbs past midnight
Arhh, I've only roamed the streets of Toorak and Melb CBD at night.

Is Darlington a good and safe place to stay in? I'm willing to pay <$270 a week.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Arhh, I've only roamed the streets of Toorak and Melb CBD at night.

Is Darlington a good and safe place to stay in? I'm willing to pay <$270 a week.
lol Toorak, i hope you don't take too much offense but are you Jewish and d you drive a black range rover lol?

Darlington really isn't much of a residential area. and rent 270 under for just yourself won't get you much, so it will be a shocker going from the leafy streets of Toorak to inner city slum living

rx34

HSC
lol Toorak, i hope you don't take too much offense but are you Jewish and d you drive a black range rover lol?

Darlington really isn't much of a residential area. and rent 270 under for just yourself won't get you much, so it will be a shocker going from the leafy streets of Toorak to inner city slum living
Well I'm certainly not Jewish and didn't Rover get shut down? My dad used to have one, lol. That aside, my sister stays in Mosman, I should probably live with her. However my parents don't want me to live with her and rather me live by myself. So the hunt for accommodation continues. Hopefully I'll get accepted in college.

Wow, is rental so expensive in Darlington? I thought $270 for a room would be enough. :(
(I want to walk to uni.)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Well I'm certainly not Jewish and didn't Rover get shut down? My dad used to have one, lol. That aside, my sister stays in Mosman, I should probably live with her. However my parents don't want me to live with her and rather me live by myself. So the hunt for accommodation continues. Hopefully I'll get accepted in college.

Wow, is rental so expensive in Darlington? I thought $270 for a room would be enough. :(
(I want to walk to uni.)

ok so no typical Toorak tractor. since you're from Toorak you'll prbably get in. are you looking just for a room, as in within sharehousing or actually a unit/house to yourself?

rx34

HSC
Sharehousing. I hate to live by myself, I'll get awfully lonely :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
then 270 under is easy then.

but then again you have another alternative, live for free with me babes? i'll take care of you real goood

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
why the hekk do you wanna move? its gonna take me an hour and a half everyday to get to the campus from where i live, by train!

although if you simply must move... i hear theres some nice properties for rent in redfern

philphie

Banned
HSC
why the hekk do you wanna move? its gonna take me an hour and a half everyday to get to the campus from where i live, by train!

although if you simply must move... i hear theres some nice properties for rent in redfern
how about you Amelia? wanna move into my pimp mansion? pillow fights all night long

rx34

HSC
Lol that pimp house sounds tempting. Haha. But I just had my college interview for USyd, so hopefully I'll get in.

Are properties around redfern safe? I went to Redfern on a Wednesday night at 9pm, I was never more afraid in my entire life.

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol prejudice causes fear. umm try for properties on the south eastern sides of Redfern, they're considered safer. the ones touching on Waterloo, Surry Hills and Alexandria

untouchablecuz

HSC
i live like 1hr 20mins from UNSW and i'm not planning to move =[

ah well, ill read on the train/bus or something

rx34

HSC
Yay, I got into college. Phew, no more room hunting at Waterloo/Redfern for me :)

rx34

HSC
IH and Scantas. Though I'm leaning towards IH because I'm sick of girl schools. Been in a catholic girl school for 8 years. Then a selective girls school for 3 years. Arghhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)