Good private English Advanced tutors? (1 Viewer)

useruser1212

HSC
Could anyone recommend any good private tutors for Year 12 English Advanced?
Someone who's done well + familiar with the new syllabus, the text im doing is 1984 if that helps.

icycledough

HSC
I can PM you some information about a private tutor I had last year. If you want to start a conversation, go ahead, otherwise I can start one.

icycledough

HSC
wats their pricing per hr?
80; definitely expensive for most student's budget, but for that price, they were definitely worth it (30+ years of experience and a current high school teacher for English really builds your CV).

• Wow
Reactions: 8=D

popcorn-d

HSC
80; definitely expensive for most student's budget, but for that price, they were definitely worth it (30+ years of experience and a current high school teacher for English really builds your CV).
Hi there, I also need an english tutor who would be able to assist Y12 English advanced. Would you mind if you PM me the details of the tutor? Thanks in advance!

tk8

HSC
Hey! By any chance do you still have the details of this English tutor? It would be greatly appreciated if you could also PM them to me too! Thanks

tk8

HSC
Hi there, I also need an english tutor who would be able to assist Y12 English advanced. Would you mind if you PM me the details of the tutor? Thanks in advance!
Did he PM you the details? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)