Good R/M if you're screwed for Monday (1 Viewer)

randy

-Orwell's '1984' or 'animal farm'
-More's 'utopia'
-Bradbury's 'Farenheit 451'
-Kubrick's 'A Clockwork orange'
-anything by j.g ballard, e.g. 'Running Wild', 'Cocaine Nights', etc

These suit most of the english focus area's. Manipulate to the best of your ability. Don't bother reading/viewing them, just get info off net reviews, etc. Actually if it's a movie its good to watch it cause you can say you're studying....

Dan_the_man

I think it's alright for people if they live on the central coast.. they are back to the posh etc.. apparently houses go for well over 1 million, but the area between Hornsby/Asquith and the Central Coast is the hole area :p
Well I'll probably living at Lane Cove next year... so I can be a stuck up bastard too ;)
btw I don't think Palm Beach si considered north shore- it's northern beaches... In my view north shore is bounded by Mosman, Frenchs Forest, St Ives, Hornsby, Pennant Hills Road- anything east of that is north shore, west your a westie :p, Ryde and the harbour... it's wierd how the north shore isn't on the beach.... where the shore is :confused:

Dan_the_man

Is Greenwich also west? Cos that's actually where I'm gonna live... and actually I'm not gonna be stuck up.. cos I'm living with my grandparents and they're not stuck up or anything which is good... the meaning of this too related material.... Lane Cove has *changed* :p from north to west

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)