Good reasons to go to ACU? (1 Viewer)

moonykitty1

HSC
Hello, I want to become an art teacher and I have heard from my friend and careers adviser that ACU is great with education.
Well being me, I had my heads in the clouds when I listened to them explaining about ACU.. hahah;;;;;..
Anyways, My mum being korean, does not understand the atar/uni system (?) here in Australia so shes not fully convinced about ACU.

She thinks ACU is not that great because:
1) Its a small Uni, so she thinks its reputation is not that great.
2) the required atar for my course is 65 (I'm pre sure), she thinks the lower the number, the .. 'badder' the Uni. (I have already told her that the ATAR reflects the popularity of the course)(correct me if I'm horribly wrong, which I'm probably am;; :p)

So there are these two problems ^ but I need very strong reasons, of why ACU isn't as bad as she thinks it is, such as its reputation, or evidence supporting the fact that its known for being good with education.

I'm very sorry that I sounded really vague/ muddled. I'm really bad with sorting out my words;;; but I would really appreciate it if you provided really good, detailed and I guess sophisticated sounding reasons :D
thank You once again!!

leehuan

HSC
If you do your education degree there you get to teach at a Catholic school = much less of a hell generally speaking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)