Good science tutors in Fairfield area? (1 Viewer)

jennifer_nguyen

HSC
I'm going to be in year 11 this year, I was wondering if anyone knew any good tutoring places in the Fairfield area? I've tried Peak for an entire term and they are really bad at explaining things and their classes are huge.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Lol. Which class are you in PEAK? Maybe you should change classes. I know some guy in the Bankstown region (Dr Ai Tu Hoa). Are you interested in going to him?

Last edited:

iflyin

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Jennifer,

My name is Peter. I'm based in Canley Heights and I've been tutoring Year 11 and 12 Chemistry for the last 7 years- We take up a maximum of 8 students in a class. I have great experience and almost all of my students have achieve band 5/6 (Last year we achieved a State Rank!). If anyone is interested, PM me. (First class is free, limited spots available).

Last edited:

helloimyellow

HSC
Hi Jennifer,

My name is Peter. I'm based in Canley Heights and I've been tutoring Year 11 and 12 Chemistry for the last 7 years- We take up a maximum of 8 students in a class. I have great experience and almost all of my students have achieve band 5/6 (Last year we achieved a State Rank!). If anyone is interested, PM me. (First class is free, limited spots available).
Bump for Peter! If you want someone who can explain concepts really well, he's the guy to go to. I almost didn't pick chemistry in Year 10 as I never understood it in junior science but Peter really helped me with both exam technique and understanding the course in detail. Couldn't have gotten the results I did without him :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Bump for Peter! If you want someone who can explain concepts really well, he's the guy to go to. I almost didn't pick chemistry in Year 10 as I never understood it in junior science but Peter really helped me with both exam technique and understanding the course in detail. Couldn't have gotten the results I did without him :)
Wow and you state ranked it. From being clueless in year 10, you became a state ranker in chemistry 2 years later and studying...what?

helloimyellow

HSC
Wow and you state ranked it. From being clueless in year 10, you became a state ranker in chemistry 2 years later and studying...what?
Yeah basically. I was ranked below average in junior science and couldn't balance equations till end of year 10 :/ I guess I just really liked the subject haha. I'm doing dent sci at UQ :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)