Good Sex (the tv show) (1 Viewer)

pwned

PROGRAM: Good Sex
GENRE: Religious
DATE: 14 April 2004
START TIME: 11:30 PM

Its on channel 10, wednsday nights..

who has seen it?

Personally... this is like kiddies sex ed.
"What is normal sex?" "Are fetishes normal?" "What does God think about it?"

i can see this being used in high school (or even primary school) sex education classes. ICK and EW and ffs get a life losers!

sex is sex. normal is what you make it. and God and religion is irrelevant.

Put on a decent show abt sex, abt life and abt NORMAL ppl... use normal ppl too.. those presenters are retarded. A previous AlterBoy and a wanna be dyke. i mean cripes!

Miffy

I disagree with you here. I mean it's your opinion and all, but there are people out there who may find the show interesting and see God and religion as valid in this issue.
You say to have a show about normal people, umm tell me please who are normal people???

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol I laughed when I watched that show.... it was so wholesome lol. But I suppose it would serve a purpose for some people.....

pwned

Originally posted by Miffy
I disagree with you here. I mean it's your opinion and all, but there are people out there who may find the show interesting and see God and religion as valid in this issue.
You say to have a show about normal people, umm tell me please who are normal people???
normal ppl.. well it could be defined as ppl who fall within the larger majority. but since this is my opinion we are talking abt here. Normal ppl are ppl like me, ppl who don't want to talk abt sex and think 'does god think this is right?' seriously how could you go thru life and everytime u masturbate u think "does god think i should be doing this?" That has to be a big turn off.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You Dont Know CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! :) lol

Meh - American Idol.

ok, sorry i don't understand... explain someone

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
When I read "PROGRAM: Good Sex" I got excited but soon realised what a trun off "GENRE: Religious" really is!!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by pwned
seriously how could you go thru life and everytime u masturbate u think "does god think i should be doing this?"
If i was Christian id hope that god would have the decency not to watch.

...every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good, every sperm is needed in your neigh-bour-hood. Let the heathens spill theirs on the dus-ty ground, God shall smite them for each single sperm that can't be found...

EskimoPunk

HSC
hahahaha its religious? no wonder. that show is hilarious. i thought it might've been a joke at first.

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
the indian lady is funny
omg she isnt indian she is sri lankan, she is a huge disgrace lol :p

the show is crap..it has a christian bias so for ppl who r of a diff. religion or dont belive in god it isnt very useful

there used to be a show on a LOONg time ago called "sex life" i heard that was much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)