Good Vibrations Festival 2007 (1 Viewer)

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
Anyone going?

I am, and I can't wait. Just going through the line-up and seeing one awesome artist after another makes me giddy. Beastie Boys, Jurassic 5, Timo Maas, Cassius, Nightmares On Wax, DJ Yoda, Cut Copy... Even the artists I haven't heard of before sound great. This festival is pretty much one whole chunk of my musical taste, so I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
does flaming mean you have red hair? but are trying to counteract that atrocity by being a ninja?
no? :p

i was seriously tempted by j5 and the beastie boys... but not tempted enough

yy

HSC
N/A
i'm more excited about the future music festival

wagga

HSC
Ill be there...just a shame timo maas is overlapping with the beasties...might have to go see him at tank on thurs

beasties will go off for sure tho

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i was so tempted to buy a ticket but in the end didnt want to part with the money. especially considering ive already seen the beastie boys and cut copy

wagga

HSC
I dont care that snoop is not playing aside from the fact i despise his music and his piss poor gangsta image him playing would mean that about 10 000 fubu/dada clad lads would turn up

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
wagga said:
I dont care that snoop is not playing aside from the fact i despise his music and his piss poor gangsta image him playing would mean that about 10 000 fubu/dada clad lads would turn up
but isnt it sold out already anyway?

ChicShit

HSC
I went !!
So good..I didnt even have a ticket. I paid $10 for a passout in.
I usually hate snoop dog, so not my music, but he really put on a good performance. Sneaky Sound System was O.K, but It's so overplayed these days.
Toppp night!:)

wagga

HSC
I got there and just caught the end of van she which i was a bit annoyed about; the bus from the beaches was waaay late...
Dirty South was good, he had me from when he dropped in white rooms by booka shade, what a sick song
cut copy were pretty tight, then i took a break before J5...roots was crowded as hell and hot as, but that was one of the best sets i have ever seen; made better by the rumours its probably the last time they are gunna come out here
Im not a snoop fan, but the way he kept the crowd going was awesome; i found it very entertaining.
Beastie boys were really disappointing i thought, i pissed off to london elektricity who were awesome..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Anyone else go to starfuckers afterwards?

There were heaps of n00bs there, but fortunately I got to skip the queue.

Still a good night.

Ajax ftw

emjayel

HSC
N/A
wagga said:
the rumours its probably the last time they are gunna come out here
Not a rumour, confirmed by Zaakir. The group are breaking up after their current tour : http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,21191980-10388,00.html#

wagga said:
Beastie boys were really disappointing i thought, i pissed off to london elektricity who were awesome..
Ditto. Word is Beasties had a new sound guy for their current tour and the story's been pretty much the same for their other shows. I can't believe they performed Intergalactic at the start, that's always the closer... we all nicked off to London Elektricity straight after it, wishing I'd gone to Break Inn the previous Friday...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)