Good wallets? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Need a new one, what are some brands that have some?

Thunx

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i have a nice one from oroton. it was for my dad on his 40th a few years ago, but he already had like 3 at home so i took it.
i think they're about 100?
burberry has a gorgeous one that i got for my ex, it's like a card holder/wallet thing. it's tiny! very cute. i want either one of those or a louis vuitton damier standard mens wallet.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hahaha i saw your sig on kerry anne i was like BOS
and yes that's not too bad?
the burberry one was 180 and the LV is at least 350, iirc

Lori.

HSC
guys, since you are no longer 8 years old, you should never run around with a billabong, ripcurl, or skull-studded wallet - they are just ridiculous.
get yourself a nice, plain black leather wallet a la lv, prada, ferragamo, or if you want something cheaper, maybe country road.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I personally preffer the ones which contain the removal slip which acts as a wallet when you go out, basically carrying your I.D. and cash. So that you're at less of a risk of loosing everything and it also fits better in the pockets of slim fit jeans.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
guys, since you are no longer 8 years old, you should never run around with a billabong, ripcurl, or skull-studded wallet - they are just ridiculous.
get yourself a nice, plain black leather wallet a la lv, prada, ferragamo, or if you want something cheaper, maybe country road.
yeah k

fuck that, i still have my $10 rusty wallet from year 8, i'll keep using it thanks.

HSC
hey man, go to city beach they got good ones... like quicksilver and billabong-- i bought i ripcurl one from them ages agoo. and its pretty gud..

witide

HSC
I concur in regard to Fossil. I've got a sexy rugged brown leather wallet, and it fits comfortably and holds everything.

0hNivlek

HSC
I bought an Emporio one from David Jones and after that got no money to put inside lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)