Goodluck Everyone! (1 Viewer)

Goodluck everyone undertaking the speaking exam tomorrow and the next weeks coming!! woohoo no more speaking after saturday!

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Good luck everybody.

It's a bit of a stresser walking in, but after it's done there's a weight lifted from your shoulders. It's quite easy. All you need do is try. By the way, don't let the examiners put you off by feigning a high pitched voice which is there to annoy.

One final hint. It's a conversation, not a speech. You might have a great speech memorised, but using it when the examiner asks "how was your morning?" is not the best idea. Besides, they're instructed to cut you off at certain times. You are to give the information they ask for, not the information you prepared so well.

Talk to them, don't present to them. :) You'll all be fine. Ganbatte ne!

lucifel

narcissitic angel
HSC
i think thats pretty good advice there. Oh well, off to do it tomorrow. Perhaps being online isn't the best way to 'deal' with it, but I stand by my choice. In any case, good luck everyone!

wooo i just finished......how did everyone go?, i reckon i did alright....hopefully a band 5 *crosses fingers*
did i mention NO MORE SPEAKING EVER AGAIN!!!!!! hah

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
iminlalaland said:
wooo i just finished......how did everyone go?, i reckon i did alright....hopefully a band 5 *crosses fingers*
did i mention NO MORE SPEAKING EVER AGAIN!!!!!! hah
Hahahaha. You're not looking at continuing your Japanese education?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
iminlalaland said:
heh no, i don't think so, doing japanese since year two is enough for me hehe
Whoa been doin Japanese since yr 2, u must be pretty fluent then?

fat_loser

HSC
*PHEW* ITS OVER!
I did my speaking test today. I wasn't nervous at all and that was what got me scared...lol. It was easy enough but i got a couple of questions that really really threw me, i don't think i went as well as i could have but im too busy feeling wonderfully relieved to be disappointed or regretful. No more Japanese speaking tests, no sir!

Good Luck to everyone who hasn't yet done their speaking exam!

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
poloktim said:
Good luck everybody.

It's a bit of a stresser walking in, but after it's done there's a weight lifted from your shoulders. It's quite easy. All you need do is try. By the way, don't let the examiners put you off by feigning a high pitched voice which is there to annoy.

One final hint. It's a conversation, not a speech. You might have a great speech memorised, but using it when the examiner asks "how was your morning?" is not the best idea. Besides, they're instructed to cut you off at certain times. You are to give the information they ask for, not the information you prepared so well.

Talk to them, don't present to them. :) You'll all be fine. Ganbatte ne!
yeh i was really surprised at the relaxed nature of the whole ordeal. I thought it went rather well.. considering our teacher left us last week.. :(

Doobie

HSC
Easy, you can just mould it to suit what you wanna talk about. I just talked about my Job and family, future aspirations the whole time xD

Trial mark: 24.5/25 Let's hope I can better that for the real thing ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)