Google + Davinci Code (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Todays was one of the easiest. I don't think any other puzzle has taken me such a short amount of time to complete.

HSC
Now that we understand the pattern of the questions' format etc, it's easier to answer them. For anything else that I'm stuck at, I usually go to the unofficial clues sites such as student-rant.blogspot.com or any others listed on wikipedia under "da vinci code" entry.

I find the observation the hardest usually. It's hard to spot the right features at times and the clues help me enormously. Second hardest the geography. Third is chess (the guessing of questions that is, i'm no chess player...), but the questions ' answers can be found either through the movie site or wikipedia's da vinci code site.

HSC
Re: Google + Davinci Code prizes

pLuvia said:
Well, it's Australia :p But we're able to win prizes for doing a free online puzzle. But yes the uk and us prizes are much better than ours :p
Wow a trip to Paris :D:D I'm getting my friends in UK/US to do this..!! lolz. Maybe they are hype-ing it up more in US and UK - coz after all the publishers are based in these 2 places rite? Also more sponsorship - and it's a Hollywood based movie...?

I still reckon there's more to it than just doing the online puzzle. The rules and conditions says something about "creativity" and "originality" in entries or sth like that.
If our entries are set by Google alone satisfy these conditions?

I don't think so.

The prizes seem too good to be true if we're JUST doing the online quest.

I reckon there's gonna be some kind of written response where each of the participants need to respond to at the end of the whole quest.
That would make more sense to me.

What diya all think?

P

pLuvia

Well I think there are no prizes just for an online game. But today's one was pretty easy

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC

todays was alot easier than the video last time
there was nothing cryptic at all

nyson

HSC

my thoughts exactly

no thinking required

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

That chess one yesterday was a bitch, I kept getting confused between the the pieces.

P

pLuvia

haha same, I was going to actually find the answers to the question but eventually got it. Today's one wasn't too hard

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A

jumb said:
That chess one yesterday was a bitch, I kept getting confused between the the pieces.
Lol. Having read the book myself, the questions are quite easy. No need to actually stretegise where the pieces should go. :p

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC

yeh but its more fun to play it like a chess game :)

P

pLuvia

Damn still haven't got yesterdays one :(

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC

i think the puzzle will go all the way up to the release date, so there will probably be more after these 24 puzzles finish

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A

Its rather easy. Always start with the pieces that are mostly dominant on the board (preset pieces).

Then consider which symbol can be placed where and in what colour, just remember the rules and its pretty easy. I cant find the damn answer to the question lol. (Edit: 1 minute later, found it :p)

P

pLuvia

fatmuscle said:
what are you stuck on?
The naming of the city :( Anyone give me any hints apart from the one already there :D
Edit: Nevermind guessed the city

Last edited by a moderator:

fatmuscle

HSC

i'm finding today's patching difficult.. :(

fatmuscle

HSC

yay, managed to get the patching done
but now nfi about the Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)