• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Gosford High School (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Does anyone know anything about GHS? Better yet, does anyone here go there?

What are the teachers like? How competitive is it? What is the level of academic ability??

If you're wondering why i'm asking, it's because there is a very probably chance that i will be going there next year ...i have already been accepted but i haven't completely decided whether or not i should go.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC
yeh....i used to go there...its a pretty gd school, but ppl arent competitive there...:jedi:

enzyme

HSC
this is so exciting, i saw my school's name and decided to have a read.
hello kevin!tis emma here.i hope normo boys is going well.
now mark,i wonder if you are currently at my school?
ok well,the teachers...we have some very good ones, and then some not so good ones.but i think the good definitely outweigh the bad,and they really support us.
if you're at the top,then yes i think students are competitive.but its not nasty or anything,its just we push each other and really compare ourselves...i dont see it in a negative way though.
regarding academic ability,well...in my school cert which was...2005,i got 99 in english,and i think we had a 99 in maths...there were some really good marks,and a lot of students with all band 6s.i know in the 2006 hsc,we had a student receive 100 for their uai.obviously we dont achieve as well as james ruse who annually has numerous students getting 100 for their uai,but i think we definitely achieve well.a few 50/50 students for ext 2 english also.

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC
emma!...which one?...lol...so many...heehhe...what a coincidence...i read the school name too...and im like, wow...GHS...im gonna read it...just the same as u!...BAHAHAH...lol...dw kid, u'll ace the HSC with GHS on ur side...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)