got a fetish? (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
babydoll~* said:
charisma..smooth talking...height.. broad shoulders..and a good dress sense
*pants*...some1 called?

HSC
while i dont like brandishing everything i see in a girl, as a total compiled list i love a girl that;

- smart
- virgin
- light brown hair, green eyes
- cheeky, laughs alot (i love smiles)
- even pale or well tanned skin doesnt bother me
- wears ankle socks + adidas all star shoes
- doesnt constantly walk around barefoot
- is clean person litrelly
- has a functional family
- works
- aspirations to do something decent with her life (not high roller, but not just 'dunno what to do')

it sounds almost perfect :(

Joeno

HSC
fetish - sex during period and watching it all drip out of her

cataleptic - fetishes only make you more aroused (increase sexual performance), since you have extreme, peculiar liking to a particular scenerio/trait. Just because a fetish is not met during intercourse, doesn't mean you can't get your dingaling up and working.

Last edited:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I once had a thing for guys forearms - a little tanned, firm and strong. It's funny when I go to the beach and all my friends go:"Wow, isn't he hot?" and I reply:" Yeah, he's got nice forearms..."

cataleptic

HSC
Joeno said:
fetish - sex during period and watching it all drip out of her

cataleptic - fetishes only make you more aroused (increase sexual performance), since you have extreme, peculiar liking to a particular scenerio/trait. Just because a fetish is not met during intercourse, doesn't mean you can't get your dingaling up and working.
Actually you're wrong. They're an integral part of that individual's sexuality and if that need isn't met, they have great sexual difficulties.

It's just like sexuality. If you're a straight guy, you can't fuck another guy because you're not aroused. It's the same thing with 'fetishes', except it's given a different term because it's often socially viewed as deviant or unacceptable in some form, ie. rape and scat fetish/fantasy.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ive found out that i have a thing for chests. i think a guy with a nice chest is such a turn on- it cant be flabby but it cant be super muscled. it has to be just right. when its just right its so hot.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Check mine out

Right, stop drooling on me azzie.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
azzie said:
ive found out that i have a thing for chests. i think a guy with a nice chest is such a turn on- it cant be flabby but it cant be super muscled. it has to be just right. when its just right its so hot.
Im with you on that one, but also the amount of hair...too hairy and theyre gone. same with too thin and pasty or too musclular etc etc

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Back-scratching.

i can honestly orgasm with poor to average sex paired with some serious nail action.

It's just this thing i have.

Nipple-tweaking too, although that's more an actual sexual act so I guess it doesn't really count. I just felt the need to share it with strangers.

miss-sugar

HSC
I have a thing for arms I love guys to have toned smooth arms...
oh god me too... thats so hot! and a guy's chest.. its so.. man-ly :)

and the anime guys from final fantasy... they're all so sexy! Wish they were real though =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)