got an offer in B HEALTH SCIENCE, but HELP! (1 Viewer)

brownie44

HSC
Anyone know what the contact hours for BHS are?
In first year, first semester its about 16 hours a week including lectures, pracs etc. From second semester onwards it really depends on what electives and majors you choose.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
hey i got a letter during the week saying im enrolled in "health science elective 31 &32".
these are our electives right? do we just change these subjects to the electives we want to take or do we do something else...im a bit confused :S

howandwhen

HSC
hey i got a letter during the week saying im enrolled in "health science elective 31 &32".
these are our electives right? do we just change these subjects to the electives we want to take or do we do something else...im a bit confused :S
i havent received any letter yet :( but in the enrolment day they said we can change out electives in mid Feb or something.....

brownie44

HSC
Yes, theyre just generic codes the faculty puts down for everyone that enrols in health science. They arent actually subjects. You change them to the electives you actually want to take, you can do this online from around mid February (though you can change them up to the beginning of semester 2)

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, theyre just generic codes the faculty puts down for everyone that enrols in health science. They arent actually subjects. You change them to the electives you actually want to take, you can do this online from around mid February (though you can change them up to the beginning of semester 2)
alright super thanks very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)